080 | Moving On/Their Realization Would Include [Requested]

Okay, so I think Dean, Castiel, and Jack broke me the most... Good luck!

*-*

D E A N

• You learning to forget what you're missing and appreciating what's remaining. After many nights of feeling rejected by, whom you believed was the love of your life, you slowly learned how to move on. However, you still enjoy the small things. You still enjoyed his laughter. His smile. His hugs. You still cherished moments with Dean, but you learned to accept that it wasn't meant to be.

• Looking forward to the future and deciding to focus on yourself for a while.

• You and Dean remaining great friends.

• Still hunting with the Winchesters whenever you got the chance.

• Missing him a lot when he is gone, but having the strength not to get hung up on him.

• Letting him go.

• Meeting someone else during a midnight hunt. Him/Her saving your ass when things get a little out of hand, but of course, you don't like to admit when you are beaten. So you and him/her don't get along very well at first, but you just can't help but be around each other ever since that night.

• "I had it covered!"

• "Sure, you did."

• Him/Her taking the time to get to know you. The real you. The you that's afraid to let people in because of your fears of being rejected again. Them just being incredibly patient with you because to them you were worth every second!

• "I'm sorry. I'm just afraid."

• "Don't be afraid, Y/N. I love you and no one is going to change that."

• Introducing him/her to the Winchesters. There is an awkwardness beyond belief in the first few hours, but then Sam is able to break the tension with a hunt. You decide to tackle it together. This allows the boys to get to know your new love interest a little bit more.

• Dean not realizing what he threw away until he sees you in another person's arms

• Each time he sees the two of you together, another piece of his heart breaks.

• Hating himself for not realizing what he had until it was gone. He misses you like crazy and usually spends his time without you trying to drink his pain away.

• "Dude, you're the one that let her go in the first place."

• "You don't think I know that, Sammy. I thought I didn't love her like that, but now, I know I do."

• "She's with someone else now, Dean. And if you can't tell she's happy. Don't you dare ruin it for her."

• Him not listing to Sam's advice because as soon as Sam and your new boyfriend/girlfriend leave, he confesses his feelings. He didn't really know what he was thinking... Maybe you would consider his offer or maybe you would just run into his arms. He wished it was any of those options because he wasn't prepared for your angry tears.