Chapter 1

Information you may need:
Y/N: Your name
N/N: nickname
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N P.O.V.
Awaking I notice that it is now Friday. I'm excited about this because we don't have school next Monday. I search through my drawers looking for an appealing outfit for the day. Looking in the mirror to see if I'm feeling what I'm wearing which is a black T-shirt, ripped light blue jeans, and also my black Timberlands. "Have a good day sweetie" my mom says as I approach the door getting ready to leave for school. "You too and thanks!" I yell back as I grab my keys and book bag and begin my departure.
~~~~~~~~~~~AT SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  You were on your way into the building when you walk into four boys. The first one has freckles, is pale, and also has curly hair, I'm pretty sure his name is Mike. Second, one has curly blonde-ish brown-ish hair, a little thicker than the others not that I mind but I'm sure his name is Dustin. Third, another chocolate brown-haired bowl-cut known is Will he's in our 5th and 6th period which's the only reason I know of him he's cute though. Lastly somewhat my skin complexion I'm like dark but caramel at the same time, but he has a short Afro like my sister used to have. (I'm sorry if ur, not this color just you can substitute it for your skin complexion) "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going," you say out of shock. "It's ok are you Y/n I've seen you around?" the one with the freckles says smiling slightly as I reply "Yeah I am....but u guys can call me n/n and hey Willy boy." "oh I've seen u around I'm Michael but you can call me Mike that's Dustin but u can call him Dusty, William but u can call him Will which I guess you already knew and that's Lucas but u can call him erm- Lucas in," Mike said "HEY Y/N bb" Will says smiling as a blush appears across his cheeks. "Cool hi and hey again bb" "YOU GO OUT WITH ONE OF THE POPULAR GIRLS WILL WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!?" Dustin says "No...we just call each other that," you said and you see another boy come up to u guys. "hey hot stuff" u look at the person to see a boy who looked like Mike but with glasses?