CHAPTER 4

THANKS FOR VOTING ON MY STORY finnbabyyy ily (no homo) "Hotstuff?"Richie says "What?!" "What's wrong i only came out here to see if u were ok?!"Richie says "Well i'm fine ok F-I-N-E ok!!" "yesh i don't understand girls" Richie says and walks away "Mike look I have a boyfriend now and u have a g-g-.....girlfriend that loves u and u love her you barely even know me"
"ik but...."mike says but will comes and hugs u from behind "Hey babyyy" Will says u laugh turn around and kiss him on the cheek "That's all i get babyy?!"Will asks "Yep for now at least" you move his arms and walk back into the house and see The curly haired girl and you wave at her she gives you a death glare umm..ok you sit on the couch playing with your fingers "Soooo..hotstuff are u ok or are u just sad because handsome man here didn't ask u out"Richie says "Rich i have a boyfriend" "WHAT WHO ITS MIKE ISN'T IT SHIT I SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOU FIRST?!" "NO...I go out with Will" "Ohhhhhh......Why?!" "once again he asked me and i said yeah" you said "but u only knew him for a day" he says " i knew him before he was in my 5th & 6th period i just met u today soo..well my one friend liked u but then she didn't anymore trashmouth i hear that's what people call u i swear that i thought people called u 4 different names (Trashmouth, Frogface, Mike, & Richie) i saw u and mike around school i thought u were kinda cute i liked the dude better with glasses 👓 haha i guess but i have a boyfriend now soo..yeah" u said "ohhh..ummm" he says "N/N ARE YOU OK OUT THERE"Will yells "YEAH WILLY BOIII IM COMING IM COMING HOLD UP...well i have to get back to will so bye i guess"and with that u walked away into the house "HEY BB IMU UVE BEEN HONE FOREVER"Will says "I've only been gone for like 20mins" u say "THATS WAYYYYY TO LONG Y/N" he says "JUST LIKE MY..."Richie says "BEEP BEEP RICHIE"they all say i laugh "RICHIE!"...
who do u think she will be with so far and the rest of the IT cast will make their way in the story so don't worry and answer in the comments??
AND THX FOR READING I APPRECIATE I(CHEESY I KNOW)
BUT THX!!😁😆😄😀😀