- instagram

kitkatsmeow, dovecameron and 758,593 liked this post!jordan_fisher : 💔

jordan_fisher : 💔

[comments are disabled for this post]

...

addieapa, dovecameron and 983,929 liked this photo!jordan_fisher : I'm going to be off social media for a while, but before I leave, I'd like the world to know the truth about what happened between Adrianna and I

jordan_fisher : I'm going to be off social media for a while, but before I leave, I'd like the world to know the truth about what happened between Adrianna and I.

I did in fact cheat on her, but I only 'cheated' because I was too blind to realize my CHILDHOOD best friend was taking advantage of me and trying to sabotage our relationship (Jordianna). I knew from the moment she always avoided the fact that Adrianna and I were a thing that she was jealous, but I put all of those thoughts asides because we've been friends for years, she's never been jealous of my girlfriends and I trusted her. I did trust her, but now I don't know anymore.

When Adrianna and I 'broke-up', I was surprised myself. I didn't realize she hacked my account, posted a photo of us and commented unexplainable things to my fans and my friends. She also had the nerves to tell my girlfriend that 'we were done' because she said 'I (ex-friend) was better'.

When she told me that Adrianna broke things off with me via call a few days later, I asked her why she only told me now. She deleted her conversation with Adrianna few days prior before telling me a big fat lie. I only knew because someone had showed me the messages Adrianna received.

I never meant to hurt Adrianna or anyone else for that matter. And I don't need pity because I was a victim of someone's 'games'.

I never loved Lola.

I did and always love Adrianna.

Baby, I'm sorry for putting you through shit. I promise I'll never leave - if you take me back. But I understand if you don't.

Love always, J.

a/n: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THOSE WHO CELEBRATE!! I hope you all are having a fantastic holiday! -ree