Author's Note

To the brave, the bold, the brilliant and the benevolent. Welcome.

A thousand thank-yous for choosing to read 'Deathsworn', I hope you'll take as much pleasure from digesting it as I have done from gathering the accounts of Bard and the Gallowmen and adapting them from mere spoken tales to histories honed by written word.

Deathsworn is actually a spin-off from a trilogy of books I'm currently writing for publication. It takes place in the same world, Oblivia, and involves - at least to some degree - characters from both works. As this is an attempt to better explore the world I have created and garner thoughts and feelings from those who are joining me for the journey, feedback is much appreciated.

Be it a single-word quip, a lengthy appraisal or a review more damning than Brother Sorrow, I welcome comments from all. Nay, I require them. 

Again, I cannot thank you enough for taking the first step towards immersing yourself in my world of lore and magics, of heroes and cowards, of duty and defiance. Enjoy your stay and I'll see you when we're through, whenever that may be. 

Michael Panter. 

** Amazing cover art for this story done by storms_and_seas, check her work out!