Welcome, Brave Souls

To the intrepid travellers joining me for the long haul, please find below Scavania as we know it today. The westernmost nation of Oblivia, the lands of Scavania  (affectionately known as the Mountain Lands) are populated by the clans. They, in turn, are governed by orls. The orls answer to Haeorl Magni, who himself answers solely to the Empire. 

I'm not one for info-dumping, so please do skim over this page if it's not your thing. That said, after a number of messages asking after a map, I decided it was necessary to contact the scholars at Halvard and locate one. You can always come back to this page if you'd like to have points of reference.

It should go without saying that the works within this tome are mine own and, as such, beyond the fouling of meddling scribes who wish to claim it as theirs

It should go without saying that the works within this tome are mine own and, as such, beyond the fouling of meddling scribes who wish to claim it as theirs. Any unlawful theft of said work shall result in my contacting the Burned Priests in order to seek the necessary measures to ensure the culprits desist. In more plain words, don't try and use my words as your own, it will not go well for you.

Anyway, enough, I promised you a journey and a journey is what you shall have. Onward, curious souls, and may the Elders bless the ground you walk on.

Michael Panter