"We're In the Endgame Now." - Intro

We're here...we're finally here.

I warred with myself with writing this book. Infinity War made me consider the idea, but Endgame was the deciding factor. In the end,  I can fit Kiara in here. I think with her inclusion I can tweak some things to where it wouldn't royally screw things up.

After all, I don't want to tamper with the one.

So, prepare yourselves, people, for serious heartbreak

So, prepare yourselves, people, for serious heartbreak. And hopefully a happy ending for Stiara. Hopefully you've watched Infinity War and Endgame enough times to be impervious to pain.

Final disclaimer: Kiara Rivers, Aria, and Todd Brealey are all my precious babies so therefore nobody claims them but me. Their story arcs, and most of their dialogue (as they may be prone to steal a line or two) belong to me as well. Obviously anything recognizable in the world of Marvel doesn't belong to me.

Prior to this book's release, I've been rereading Kiara's journey and editing a little along the way. My, my, how far she has come. 

Just keep in mind: there could be worse fates for Kiara than her current path. (And if you think that I haven't written out AU timeline/What If scenes then you are gravely mistaken. But I won't let you suffer with those...just yet.)