Fuck You America

Hey guys Ruby here.

I know it's been a while and can you believe that I planned to update by the 25th? My plan to update the next chapter is going to some by then or sooner and now the important part of the announcement.

If you live in the US or have any basic social media you may know that Net Neutrality is in danger. If you don't know, "Net neutrailty is the principle that Internet service providers must treat all data on the Internet the same, and not discriminate or charge differently by user, content, website, platform, application, type of attached equipment, or method of communication. For instance, under these principles, internet service providers are unable to intentionally block, slow down or charge money for specific websites and online content." (Quoted from Wiki)

If Net Neutrality goes through I will have to pay for wattpad. And not "premium no add" wattpad. Shitty wattpad with sucky service. And with the way my income is, the possibility of paying for wattpad is ver low.

Please text "RESIST" to 50409 to help save Net Neutrailty.

I'm working my ass off to update and study for finals so if shitty congressmen essentially ruin my life, you all can have one last chapter.

Help Save Net Neutrality
Sincerely yours,
Ruby