falling apart.

There's no such thing as perfect. I have to tell myself this at least 100 times a day. Social media has distorted the vision of what it means to be human.

Your supposed to make mistakes. I say this 50 times a day. Everyone tears people down after one mistake is made but seems to never have the guts to stand up.

Your going to have a different opinion. I tell this to myself at least 25 times a day. Why is it that when you do your looked at as insane. If we all have an opinion, why am I so scared to say it?

Your original, be original. I tell myself this 10 times a day and I still don't get it through. How do I know I am my most original self. Who am I? Do I create myself or find myself? How do people view me? Does that matter?

You don't look like them, do not compare yourself to them. I tell myself this 5 times a day. How am I not supposed to compare myself to people when their is so much comparison amongst the world, comparison in the household "why can't you be like so and so, why can't you do like xy and z did when they were your age?". At school, "I think everyone should take notes like this person. It'll be better if people were all like you _____." At work, "NO ONE WORKS AS HARD AS whatshername YOU ALL NEED TO GET BACK YO WORK!" On social media, "she is beautiful" "why" her face, her body, her hair, her straight teeth "what a perfect smile"

I have to repeat all of these things all of the time for me to actually to live in peace but why is that I easily break when I someone says to me "your not good enough".