One Shot

So, I took down the one shot competition a couple of days ago because I was literally getting no entires and there's like, 39834938 other one shot competitions going on at the same time. But I've brought this back because there are a few of you who are interested, which is super cool!!!

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW;

1. Your one shot MUST follow Xander and Kira on one of their adventures.

2. The adventure can be real! Instead of Xander telling Kira the story of their adventure, you can have them actually travel somewhere and vice versa.

3. You are allowed to have them go to places that I've already written about, but be sure to make it different!! There's a ton of things to do in the same place, don't make it the same.

4. You are allowed to include your own characters! Have them meet new people, if you'd like; it's all up to you!

5. Make sure that your one shot is a one shot in the sense that your entry does not have multiple parts to it.

6. Do NOT post the link to your entry on my board and do NOT send it to me through pm.

7. POST THE LINK TO YOUR ENTRY IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!!! BELOW!!! RIGHT HERE!!! THIS CHAPTER!!! 

8. There will be ONE winner along with two honorable mentions if I'm able to narrow it down.

9. You have until SATURDAY, THE 5TH OF JULY!!! That's a while from now so hopefully it'll give everyone who wants to participate a fair amount of time to write and submit something!

PRIZES;

1. The winner will get a follow from me + my side account (ohereafter) if I don't follow you already. Honorable mentions will get a follow from my side account.

2. I have literally a million upcoming projects that I'll eventually get around to posting on Wattpad, and basically, I'm in need of some cool characters; if you're the winner, I can make you one of the characters for one of my stories!!!

3. The winner's username will be in all its wonderful glory on my Wattpad profile for the entire summer.

4. Your one shot will be posted here as its own chapter for everyone to see and love and flail over.

SO, in short, my favorite one shot will get;

1. A follow from me + my side account, ohereafter

2. To be a character in one of my stories, if you wish.

3. Basically two months worth of free promotion on my profile.

4. To see your entry as its own chapter in this book.

And obviously I'll go crazy over the rest of your work as well, yay.

EVERY ENTRY WILL GET;

1. A vote

2. Some super rad commentary from yours truly

3. Its own place in a reading list that I'll be creating especially for these one shots

4. My undying love

5. Hugs

6. Cookies and pizza

DEADLINE;

HAVE THE LINK TO YOUR ENTRY POSTED HERE BY SATURDAY, THE 5TH OF JULY!!! 

Have fun!!!