and burn

Have you ever been in an area where the heat was so intense you felt like your skin was burning?
But as soon as you found a shadow those feelings disappear. The dark shadow attached to the tree, saves you from the aggressive UV rays. the sun is illuminating the remaining environment while you enjoy peace beneath the tree, feeling the sweet emotion of relaxation overcoming you. Time flies and it has become noon. The longer you stay under the shadow the more you start to feel every single breeze hitting your soft skin. Every now and then you see goosebumps dancing on the surface of your skin indicating the chillness spreading through your body. The cold slowly decreasing your body heat. Your skin slowly turning pale as you see your blue veins lucidly popping up.

Just like that, my heart is always surrounded by this pitch black shadow and i can't seem to get out of it. My feelings are kinda filtered,i can't let my emotions take controll, I can't help people, I can't cheer them up like i used to, i can't talk to them like I used to, I can't Associate with them the way i used too. The happy little nugget I once was totally gone. There are no good characteristics left in the individual I am today. After I've closed all the doors and I'm convinced they're locked, I let my mask fall.