Resolution |3| (girlxgirl)

III  .

I straightened out my skirt before my fist knocked on her door lightly, my hands behind my back looking innocently up at her dorm door as she opened it peering down at me.

“Haven't you gotten dressed yet?” Alice asked as she looked me up and down cautiously, I shook my head in response a smile creeping up on my face.

“I thought you liked school girls.” I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

“I do.” She blushed slightly.

“Well aren't you going to invite me in Miss wood.” I said playing with my light brown hair as I looked up at her biting my bottom lip teasingly.

She moved aside with a small audible sigh as I walked straight past her, my finger tips running along the bottom of her stomach as I made my was over to the small two seater settee.

“Where is Anna?” She asked thoughtfully as she tried not to look at me, taking a large drink of her pop finishing the can in a few gulps.

“She said that she is on her way, don't know when she'll be here .” I shrugged to myself looking at my split ends, mentally telling myself I need a haircut soon.

“What is the real reason that you're still in your uniform?” She asked sitting down next to me, looking at my legs before playing with my tie.

“I've been working all day.” I shrugged knowing it was half true as to what I said. The other reason I couldn't be bothered to dig through my clothes and pick something nice out to wear.

“Where are we even going tonight?” She asked in a dull tone which was shortly followed by a yawn as she let go of my dark red tie.

“Anna said there is going to be a bonfire party on the top of the moor, so I was wondering may I borrow one of your jackets.” I said with puppy eyes knowing she'd give in, as bad as it sounds I know she'd give me everything and anything that I asked for.

“Yeah sure, what one would you like?” She asked moving onto the edge of the sofa ready to get the one I wanted.

“I want the one you're wearing.”

“Kate this will be big on you.” She said hesitantly.

“So. The bigger, the better.” I winked causing her to let out a sigh as she unzipped it handing it over to me.

“Thank you.” I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“You guys miss... wait were you two getting fresh?” Anna squealed as she shut the door.

“No.” Alice and I said in unison.