6.) Nobody Knows

DASANI
Two days later

The day August them came back he didn't even make an effort to contact me or speak when I ran into him at my grandmas.

I never understood why, that whenever we had a fallout she somehow managed to flip on me and turn to team him.

But before all that she was on my team.

Shantelle told me not to even worry about it or give him any energy. And after crying so much, today I decided to stop.

I didn't do anything wrong, if anything he pushed me away and I don't know why.

"So you called me to bring me to this strange restaurant?" I asked walking behind Jason. "It has like the 1900s theme, I figured you could use a laugh and some good food."

He replied reaching behind and taking ahold of my hand. "What did I tell you?" I asked leaning over some and he smirked.

"No harm done, my fault

"No harm done, my fault." He apologized letting my hand go, walking next to him I looked around the place.

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked once we approached what looked like the dining area.

"Doesn't matter." I replied not really in the mood, but I was trying to seem happy for him.

"We don't have to stay if you don't want.. we can go somewhere else." He assured picking up a grape and popped it in his mouth.

"I'm sorry I'm so standoffish

"I'm sorry I'm so standoffish." I apologized sighing, "I'm trying not to think about him, but I can't." I admitted looking down.

"I understand and I'm not tryna force you to forget, I just want you to have fun pretty girl." He said giving me that famous look and smile.

Smiling, I looked away.