chapter 37

sorry if theres any mistakes im reeeaaally bad at multitasking!

also this is a little longer than my usual chapters so enjoy.

ALSO IM NOT A DOCTOR, i did do some research while writing this fic and stuff but i just briefly read up on hearing and eye disabilities so lets just pretend anything i said is even remotely possible.

-------

They left early that morning, the kids were bundled up and put in the warm car. Seokjin walked tong-tong over to jinyoung's house. He tearfully gave the pup a goodbye kiss and hugged him. The Hormones were making him cry more than usual, jinyoung opened his door to his friend crying into the pups fur. Jinyoung only rolled his eyes and told the dog to head inside. Seokjin hugged his friend tightly, seeking comfort. Jinyoung smiled and rubbed his back.

"It's gonna be okay, no matter what happens right?" seokjin sniffs and gives a small nod. They part ways quickly and namjoon helps him in the car. Seokjin holds namjoon's hand tightly the whole ride to the airport. He's not scared or even nervous, he just feels sort of empty at the moment. He feels a little bit of excitement deep, deep down but that's it.

The whole process is difficult, the kids are all still sleeping and so they eat get two babies. Yoongi clings to namjoons back like a baby monkey while hoseok is cradled like a baby to his appa's chest. Seokjin holds the twins in his arms as they wait. Its an hour wait before they're all heading to the gates. It's so early and seokjin's feet are starting to swell, he just wants to nap but they have to get on this long flight and he's sure the kids are going to wake up cranky. Namjoon kisses seokjin forehead, it helps the oncoming headache somehow and seokjin smiled fondly at him through puffy eyes.

The flight is long and seokjin almost cried about 12 times but they made it through it somehow. Jimin was very fussy and taehyung had a pout on his little face the whole time. Yoongi kept hoseok entertained while namjoon slept. Seokjin slapped him awake when they landed, the kids laughed at namjoons frazzled state. It was another half an hour before they got outside and namjoon got a taxi. They got to their hotel fairly quickly, seokjin was so happy. Namjoon quickly checked them in and they all got in the elevator. Jimin cried in seokjin's arms, thankfully the other kids seemed to be in better moods. Seokjin soothed jimin as best as he could while they made their way to the room.

Namjoon took care of the kids while seokjin slept in the comfortable hotel bed, jimin slept curled up next to his mama. They were meeting the specialists the next day so seokjin wanted to make sure he and the twins got as much rest as possible. Jimin hated seeing doctors, so many poked and prodded at his little ears. Only his mama and appa were allowed to touch them so whenever anyone else even got near them he would cry. It would certainly be a stressful day for him and seokjin worried about that. He never wanted his babies to be uncomfortable or stressed, he shook those thoughts away. This would be good, they'd get answers and after this visit they'd stop with the doctors visits unless they were necessary or jimin asked himself to go.

Seokjin also however worried for taehyung. His baby had been a little clumsier than usual and seokjin worried that his eyesight had worsened. Of course none of the doctors at home really told him much, which angered him. Taehyung was an incredibly happy and curious baby, nothing stopped him when it came to exploring. Recently he had been getting hurt a lot more. Bumps on his little head or he'd step on something pointy and cry. He'd hold things really close to his little face, blinking owlishly several times before frustratingly putting whatever was in his hand down. Of course that never brought down his spirits for long because he'd get right back up with a big smile.