chapter 40

disclaimer!!!! i am not a lawyer or anything so anything said here is just from the top of my head lmao. though i did do my research on this and the whole custody and family court process i didnt exactly go based on the real life process. so lets just pretend any of this is even remotely correct. 

-------

The following days felt like a nightmare almost. Seokjin was getting more and more stressed, he was just feeling so stressed and upset. Namjoon of course felt the same, luckily they both were there for eachother and helped each other in any way they could. Jaeun had not given up, she constantly called and threatened them. She would say that she would get her children back no matter what. That she was watching them and that they'd better give them back or else.

Namjoon had taken minho's advice and gathered evidence against her. He recorded the voicemails she left, the calls she made late at night, the texts and emails she sent. Namjoon doesn't know how she got that information but he sent everything to minho who was talking to a lawyer. They were all set to get a restraining order and would be meeting a judge in a few days. It was scary honestly, how she found their information so quickly and how she swore she was watching them at all times.

She always made sure to call seokjin's phone, it was like she wanted him on edge at all times. Which was sick, he was already very emotional from the pregnancy and now this. Namjoon felt a little hopeless at times but seokjin always assured him that he was doing an amazing job at protecting them and loving them. They were each other's support system during this time. Seokjin almost wanted to keep yoongi home during this time, he knew she was after the twins but that didn't mean he wasn't worried for all his children.

"Relax baby, just two more days and she will leave us alone and if she doesn't then we'll put her in jail," namjoon kissed his shoulder. They were currently in the bathtub taking a warm bath together. Seokjin nodded and squeezed namjoon's hands that rubbed at his belly. The tub wasn't that big but they didn't mind being so close together. The kids were with their grandmother so the adults would enjoy some alone time.

It gave seokjin anxiety at first, to leave his babies, but namjoon and inhwa both reassured him that it'd be fine. And it was, seokjin felt like he could burst at any moment but this alone time really calmed him down. He loved his babies so much but 4 kids and a dog really was a handful. Having children is a wonderful thing but it gets tough and sometimes you just need a break.

"I know i know, i just want her to stop. I don't know why she ever thought she had a chance, i would have given her a chance to see them if she didnt start acting crazy. And to think i was actually going to apologize for how i acted," seokjin had felt bad after yelling at her but then she started acting crazy. He honestly would have considered letting her see the twins, but that was never going to happen now.

"Let's not talk about that anymore, this is our time," namjoon kissed down his neck slowly. Seokjin couldn't help but blush, it had been a while since they'd been intimate. He just had not felt in the mood since he was so worried, but now he felt his cheeks heating up at his husbands lips at his neck.

"Well... maybe we should go to the bed then."

-

"We'll be home before you know it baby," seokjin and namjoon should be on their way to court already but jimin was very whiny that morning. He was in a mood, as soon as he saw them putting their coats on he started wailing.