Chapter 3: He came back

Chapter 3

He came back

I see you got my note my love; I covered my mouth as I swallowed a laugh. I was watching Nikki from the bedroom window. It was open a crack, and I could hear everything she had said.

I see you still haven't forgotten me, like I have to you, I thought as I touched the glass window. I love you more than ever each time I see you.

She was pale like she has seen a ghost. Her whole body trembled. She was scared.

No, I thought sadly. Don't be scared. I only did what I had to do. That damn Chris was getting in my way. He was cheating on you with the slut of Anne Richard!

He deserves what he got.

Now someone else has gotten in my way! I clawed my nails in the bark of the tree to try to hide my anger. I won't let him have you!

I will never let any harm come towards you.

You won't be with anyone, but me. Even if you're not with me you won't be anybody else's. I don't care if you suffer...

I jumped out of the tree silently and walked into the dark night of the streets.

Soon I will show you my face, though you have seen it many times without knowing it was me.

I chuckled as I walked past dark houses. The world was mine in the night. I walked into a park and sat down on the swing.

Ever since I saw you I knew you were the one I wanted for the rest of my life. I love you unconditionally. You don't know how much I would give for you. How I would kill for your attention...

Now am going to plan how this will work. Our future together awaits...love.