we need to talk about dorian

THE MOMENT ALGEBRA CLASS ENDED, Dorian makes a break for it. Although, speedwalking, his eyes are vigilant for the sight of any blonde walking amidst the crowd that fogs the hallway now. He's hugging his algebra books with his eyes dead set on the school clubhouse's main block.

All of a sudden, he halts in his tracks. A pencil falls from his stash but he doesn't notice. What exactly is he running from and why? To be honest, Giovanni's company doesn't sound half bad. Gio is funny, when he's not dragging him.

But then, Dorian remembers the boy's teasing and possible suggestiveness. That's bound to make him uncomfortable. Can't have nobody tweaking his gay chord now that he's about to embark on another one of his legendary list of long time goals, can he now?

Speaking of lists, he pulls out a sheet of paper crumpled in his buttpocket. It's low-key smelling like fart. Dorian smacks it flat with his knuckles.

+ book club
+ swimming stuff i guess
+ culinary club
+ theater arts
+ music (?)

His phone's notification sound doon pings in his other buttpocket. It's smelling fart too. Strange because he is sure FOOD Network said a cup of garlic powder inside two handful scoops of beans. Or was it three tablespoons?

The clubbing block is noisy as usual. So much hustle and bustle that it's a market in here. In front of the building are sugar-coated posters and bills to lure naive and overambitious freshers.

Dorian opens the message box to see it's from an unknown number. The message contains just two images. The first one shows platinum locks of hair?

Gio.

He does a long eyeroll. The second picture captures two sealed cartons of pizza, icecream, and a pillow-sized Doritos. All packed before the largest television Dorian has ever seen. Dorian recognizes the animation on the screen as 'Finding Dory'.

He scoffs. Very funny.

Then as fast as Dorian viewed the message, another one pops in.

unknown: im bored, what should i watch? 😣🤲🏻

Dorian smiles to himself. He deliberates on whether he should reply this fucker or just leave his smug ass on read.

Me: Your weight 💀

He closes his phone as soon another ping enters. It's time for business. Yaddas can come another day.

The club building is still vibrant as ever. Dorian takes a deep inhale, then steps inside. Making a beeline to the room for the Book Club, with his intellect and composure in shipshape and Bristol fashion.

He is just about to knock the door when it opens and someone walks out just as fast and bumps into him. Books noisily fall to the tiles and a particular gigantic one crushes his big toe.

Dorian doesn't hesitate to yelp and recline to grab the toe, considering the fact that he's wearing sandals today. But when he's almost reached his toe, his head knocks this person's so hard that he falls back on his ass.

Blurry images and voices follow and Dorian is dazed for a few seconds till he can finally materialize his environment.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

Dorian squints his eyes to see two basketballs. "Boobies?" he mutter, reaching forward for whatever reason before his hands are slapped hard. They drop to his sides.

A nervous chuckle follows, that makes him fully aware of the girl before him. She has rich, honey tresses flowing down their shoulders, cute square glasses concealing equally brown eyes and goddamn the biggest boobs he has the pleasure of seeing outside porn.