00:07

i changed into a pair of track pants, keeping the oversized tshirt i was wearing on. i took a small bag and threw in a portable charger along with a bottle.

i waited for yeri to get ready and assembled along with the cohort at the hotel foyer. we waited for the bus to come and i have to partner with park jihoon again.

i plugged in my earphones trying to ignore jihoon but it definitely didnt work.

"jaerin,"
"jaerin,"

i tried to block his voice outta my head but it wasn't working.

suddenly, i felt something warm on my thigh.

"no, he didnt. . ." i cursed under my breath and slapped his hands.

"yah! what are you doing?!" i pulled out my earphones and stared at him.

"hmm, im getting your attention. you're not responding to me so i have to get your attention this way." jihoon fold his arms and smirked, "i can be bad too you know?"

"why wouldn't i know? what do you want AGAIN? you're so annoying~" i dragged.

"nothing~" jihoon hummed.

with that, i continued to ignore him and looked out the window. the scenery was beautiful. we are gonna go rock climbing and thats probably the worst cause i suck at it fML.

we reached the venue about half an hour later and we assembled in our groups. the instructor told us to put on the harness and gave us a safety briefing.

we were also taught on how to belay the person climbing. then, we were basically ready to climb.

the person belaying me was eunha and jihoon was belaying another girl. haha goodluck jihoon.

i started climbing when the horn sounded as it was like a speed climbing competition. i climbed to the top and tapped the button before anyone else did and of course, i won.

"coming down!" i shouted from the top.

"okay!!!" eunha shouted making sure i heard her.

the rope started to loosen up, allowing me to get closer to the ground. however, the speed of the rope loosening went faster and faster every second.

i yelled. i closed my eyes. the next thing i knew was that i dropped with a big impact on the mat placed on the ground.

jihoon's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" i heard jaerin scream. she was falling from the top. i need to save her but i couldnt. im belaying someone!

"eunha!" i shouted looking at eunha, hoping she could stop the rope from loosening on time. she had a smirk plastered on her face. . .an evil one.

'BAM!' the sound formed when jaerin hit the mat. "JAERIN!!" i screamed my lungs out ready to run to her but i couldn't.

sumin was climbing. sumin is a girl from group 7. the girl i hate. she was fake, plastic. even so, i cant let her die. i cant stop belaying and let her fall.

fuck this, i was about to let go and run to her side but i was too late. . .someone else already did.