00:16

- 1 month later -

'park jihoon, when are you going to come back? i miss you..' i thought. i missed jihoon a lot and i mean it. i became a complete mess without jihoon. i changed.

i dont bother about homework, i get in discipline cases, i skip class, i sleep in class. im just ruined. im no longer myself.

""jaerin, wanna grab a bite after school?" woojin clapped.

"im fine , not in the mood woojin." i sighed.

"yah! jaerin, dont be like this. its been a month, he will come back. stop getting worst. be yourself, jihoon wouldnt like to see you like this!" woojin pouted.

"sorry, you go ahead , i'll head home." i left woojin pouting , walking to class. why would i even bother about class now?

-after school -

i walked to my locker to put my books down before heading home. i heard woojin's voice in the toilet so i decided to eavesdrop.

"you have to come back, she's becoming worst! she got into loads of discipline cases and she even skip classes now. i couldnt help her at all. she wouldnt eat either. i got to go, talk to you later. bye!" woojin hung up the call.

i stood still outside the toilet, still registering what woojin said. was he talking about me? to who? jihoon?

woojin was shocked when he saw me.

"heyy!! jaerin, you're here!" woojin smiled.

"who were you talking to just now?" i questioned. "was it about me?"

"ahh! just now? nono!! it wasnt about you! it was a friend of mine." woojin laughed. i could tell it was a fake laugh.

"oh, do i know her? you only have me , yeri, jinyoung and jihoon as your friend though? what you described her to be sounds like me. were you talking to jihoon?" i replied.

"oh- it was erm my..my childhood friend! ya, my childhood friend! yahh, dont think too much, go home. i'll grab a bite with jinyoung and yeri, see you tomorrow!" woojin ran off.

he was being very suspicious. is it about me? ugh,,,