What is Allism?

Have you ever heard of allism? You probably have, since it is such an epidemic and sweeping the country. Allism, (also known around the world as neurotypicality or non-autism) is a neurological disorder that affects 99% of human population. Can you believe it? NINETY NINE PERCENT! Allism is the tragic lack of autism. Some common symptoms are: Lack of natural self-stimulating behavior such as hand flapping, echolalia, or rocking, unreasonable desire to make eye contact, making meaningless facial movements for "expression" (Don't people with allism know to stim with your hands/mouths/feet/noses, not with facial gestures!) and getting upset if normal autistic people cannot guess what they are trying to "express" using those "facial expressions", lack of passion, obsession with small talk, incapability of deep thought, poor memory, and more.

Allism Speaks, run by normal autistic people, is researching the causes and preventions of this terrible epidemic. They also are searching for evidence-based behavioral interventions to cure people with allism today, and magically brighten their future. Even though the majority of human population suffers from this terrifying disease, Allism Speaks fights to ensure that someday, we will have a world without allism.