~24~

3rd pov~

Hoseok and Bam Bam want to meet up for a coffee after school so Bam Bam is currently annoying his friends and asks for advice.

"Bam Bam just be yourself" Mark says annoyed.

"Yah I'm doing this because of you!"

"I just try to help you to get together with him! You should thank me"

"Pff sure" Bam Bam crosses his arms over his chest and pouts.

"Just don't split coffee over him again and you'll be fine" Yoongi says and Bam Bam groans, placing his head on the table, making the others laugh at their friend.

~after school~

Hoseok says bye to his friends and stands outside at the school, waiting for Bam Bam. He doesn't have to wait long and the boy stands next to him.

"Should we go?" Bam Bam asks and Hoseok nods.

"Sure" He smiles and the two boys start their way to the cafe. After some time of walking and talking about the dance they are learning, they arrive at the cafe.
They sit down at a table near a window and wait for the waiter to get their order.

"I'll pay for it" Hoseok says.

"No, no you don't have to. I can pay for mine by myself"

"No, I'll pay for it. I need to pay you back somehow, right?"

"What do you mean?" Bam Bam asks confused. Why does Hoseok think he has to pay him back?

"Well you stood up for Taehyung. Besides you saved me too from getting hit by this guy. I actually was scared so, thank you" Hoseok says, fiddling with his fingers.

"I always stand up for those I love and for those who are important for my friends" Bam Bam says and Hoseok smiles at him.

"I'm glad, you and the others stopped bullying Taehyung"

"Yeah me too..."

"Can I ask you something?" Hoseok asks.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Why did you even bullied Taehyung? On our dance lessons you and Mark always seemed like nice persons"

"Uh well... it actually started to help us when we were stressed a little because of school someday. But now I regret it. I'm glad that Yoongi told us what he found out and stopped us" Bam Bam sighs, looking at his coffee.

"What did Yoongi find out?" Hoseok asks him curiously.

"Uhm like that he don't have any parents and that something bad might happened in his past"

"I see"

"Well I hope you all trust us a bit more now"

"We do but Jin hyung is still sceptical about it but he's eomma Jin so no wonder that he is like this" Hoseok laughs.

"Eomma Jin?" Bam Bam asks and chuckles.

"He has a mother like personality for us so we call him like this. He always complains about it though and now he calls us his kids" Hoseok chuckles.

"We have the perfect partner for him then" Bam Bam laughs.

"Who is it?"

"Namjoon. Besides I think he has a slight crush on him" Bam Bam says with his index finger on his chin. Both boys smirk and laugh over this idea.

They continue to talk a bit more and after some time they decided to leave. They say their goodbyes to each other and walk home.

__________________________________

"Jimin that's unfair!" Jungkook says while glaring at the screen in front of them and trying to win the game.

"You're just bad at it Kookie" Jimin laughs and wins the game.

"You kept distracting me!" Jungkook pouts, crossing his arms.

"Aw come on. Let's play another game!" Jimin laughs at his cute friend.

"No"

"Come on~"

"N O"

"Come on, stop pouting or I will kiss you" Jimin whispers into Jungkooks ear making him flustered.

"W-what the-"

"You should have seen your face" Jimin laughs and Jungkook glares at him blushing.

"Just start a new game!"

"Okay~"