~56~

3rd pov~

"I told you to go to your room!" Yoongi's father yells at him. It's another day where father and son are arguing and Yoongi has enough and just wants to leave. He just wants to know where his mother is and what happened to her but his father refuses to tell him anything.

"I don't fucking care what you said!" Yoongi yells back at him.

"Put your god damn shoes back!"

"No!"

"Yoongi I swear to god-"

"And I don't fucking care!"

Yoongi's father has enough of  his son not listening to him and grabs him harshly by his arm.

"Don't touch me!" Yoongi yells and tries to free himself from his father's grip in which his phone falls out of his pocket. His father notices it and picks Yoongi's phone up from the floor.

"Give it back!" Yoongi says, trying to get his phone back.

"Did you enter my room without my permission?" His father asks im sternly.

"Just give it back-"

"I asked you a question!" His father angrily says and slaps Yoongi's cheek.

"Yes I did!" Yoongi says while holding his cheek. He keeps trying to get his phone back and ends up into a fight with his father.

"You are the worst father ever!"

"Show some fucking respect!!"

Yoongi managed to push his father on the ground and his phone falls on the floor once again. He quickly grabs his phone and stands up.

"I hate you!" Yoongi yells at his father before he leaves their house, starting to run to Namjoon.

Namjoon's pov~

I am sitting in my room on my bed cuddling with Jin while watching a movie. He decided to give me some company while my parents aren't home for two weeks because of work. He's the sweetest boyfriend ever and I'm happy to finally call him mine. Suddenly the door bell rings.

"Are you expecting someone to come?" Jin asks me and I shake my head.

"No"

I stand up from my bed and walk downstairs towards the door. I open it and see Yoongi standing there.

"Yoongi?" I call out his name but he doesn't react and I notice his bruises.

"Yoongi what happened?"

"I-I can't handle it anymore" He says. Noticing the tears in his eyes, I quickly take him into an embrace.

"What's wrong?"

"M-my father... he- I just..." He tries to say something but breaks down in tears. He never cries in front of others.The last time I saw him crying was in elementery school. Seriously I would have broken down earlier with a father like Yoongi's but Yoongi is a strong person and doesn't really show his emotions, basically because he doesn't want anyone to worry.

After a while Yoongi calmed down and we sit in the living room while Jin is treating Yoongi's bruises.

"Thanks..." Yoongi thanks Jin who smiles softly at im.

"Yoongi you can stay here" I say.

"No, no it's fine... I don't want to be a burden"

"Yoongi you are never a burden to me. You will stay"