Movie date...

Harry: “Hazz, what movie are we watching, babe?” you ask as he’s going through the films in the cabinet beside the television. You wrap yourself in your blanket, he pulls out a DVD and slips it into the player and cuddles up beside you. “You’ll see, love,” he kisses your forehead and the opening scene to ‘Love Actually’ starts to play.

Liam: “Honey, you’re taking too long, I can’t take the wait!” he shouts from his spot on the couch. You’re making popcorn and he’s frozen Toy Story 3 in the point where Buzz and Jessie are dancing on the playground while he’s stuck in Spanish mode. You shift your weight from foot-to-foot and stare at the microwave, willing the popcorn to cook faster.

Louis: “You pick!” he says for the third time. You roll your eyes and slightly shove his shoulder and he scrunches up his nose. “Fine, but if you make me pick then…” he throws all the movies out into a pile on the living room floor and walks around them with his eyes closed. Randomly he chooses one, picks it up and reads off the title, “Jack and Jill. Good movie.” He smiles and then puts the DVD in the player.

Niall: “But Ni…” you whine as you enter Nando’s. “I know, Princess, but I’m hungry.” He stands in line and you wrap your arms around his waist and whisper in his ear, “Niall, we’d better get to see our movie, or I’m going to be mad.” You kiss his earlobe and he shakes his head at you, “That isn’t going to make me want to leave. Nando’s seduces me better than you do when I’m on an empty stomach. Otherwise, you’re the best.” He winks and then orders his food.

Zayn: You instantly regret wearing shorts into the movie theater when the lights go down and the temperature seems to drop as well. You hug yourself and try to warm yourself up, pulling your legs underneath your bum. Zayn sits down with a soda that has two straws poking through the lid, sees how your bundled in on yourself and offers you his jacket. You snatch it out of his hands and wrap yourself up in it, instantly warming up as the beginning credits to ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’