Scars to your beautiful

By becoming deeply aware of our mortality, we intensify our experience of every aspect of life. --Robert Greene

This book is my inspiration from a song by Alessia Cara, which is also the same name of the book. It's all about embracing our flaws and scars (either internally or outwardly), despite what others define it as what it is. This book is scheduled to be released in 2020-2021 slot and I can't wait to share it with the world.

If you love slow-burn romance books then this would be perfect for you. Beautiful, flawed characters that are finding their way to each other.
★★★

Stunning main covers by the talented Bunnybeebooo I can't stop loving them. ❤❤
★★★
Gorgeous covers made by MikkiNinaj1 I adore everything you made.
★★
Beautiful side covers made by ChidChick
Thank you for every one of them. 😘😘
*********
Copyright @ 2021 by Jasmine F. Haastrup

All right reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording or other mechanical or electronic methods, without the proper written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain non commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Copyright infringement is punishable by law. Beware

★★★★★

HERE ARE SOME REVIEWS FROM MY READERS ACROSS THE GLOBE

@raelynlayn
Wow, such a good first chapter! You're descriptions are so great from of the first sentence, and your conversations are written realistic. Callie already has such a strong personality and that's so nice to read. She also seems so intelligent and like she has been through a lot.

@ClaraYami
Callie immediately pops out of the page; her characterization is strong and intriguing. Even more so is her father. The way his actions are described as well as his dialogue realistically capture his disorder. At the same time, we can feel his love for his family. I’m so excited to read more! :)"

@XxcreamcookiesxX
This was a really good chapter! The introduction was amazing and the description was brilliant. And I love beauty and the beast, and can totally see the similarities between Belle and Callista, and their fathers. I think your addition of a mental illness is perfect though; I've always thought Belle's father had one. You have a good writing style.

You're an amazing writer!"

@Mysteriousauthoresta
"Callista seems beautiful, sweet, caring and hardworking. Not in a weak way but in a strongish sort of way but not overly feministic. Essentially I really like her so far. Her dad, well I think his condition really impacts on his personality soooo... will see how he develops :-)"

@ogt_88
"I love how Callista is kinda like a mother to him, even though she is his daughter. It’s sweet that she shares that kind of sweet compassion with her father. Even with his disorder, Abe is hilarious! I love how he has some humor without even meaning to! Definitely brings me some laughs mixed with a weighing heart 😢"

@rallydeli
Is this really chapter 1? It's so eye catching makes me wanna read more. I love that you started with a thrilling chapter. First book for me to notice that. Can't wait to read next chapter:)"

@Omuwah
First chapter and I'm already hooked

— "Reading your book feels like I'm watching a movie."
@powertino

— "I love your book so much, it really sends a message as if you're connecting with me."
@ujunwa123stephanie

— "Lol. I love the way you narrate.... Has that strong imagery. Just makes me feel like I'm watching a movie."
@Daviferous

**************************************
P. S. My book isn't completely edited yet so you might notice tiny, little flaws. I'm not perfect and sometimes I might unconsciously overlook them, so I'll be correcting mistakes whenever I can.
Thanks for reading my novel.

Xoxo
Jasmine.