1

Riiiiiing

The alarm's sound goes through the small apartment owned by two boys. They both get up groaning because of the sound. The sound that reminds them to go to school. They like the school a lot actually because the school will make sure that they get a contract with a company if they can get past the hard exam at the end of the school year. What they don't like is that they have to get up at an ungodly hour in the morning. Both sighing before meeting each other in the small cramped kitchen where they make themselves some breakfast often consisting of coffee, milk and a slap in their faces.   

Seoul College Of talented Artists

 That's the name of the school they enter every weekday except holidays. That's the name of the building they meet their friends in. The building is breathtaking inside out. The building is made of marble and glass and some silver lines here and there painted gracefully on the building. The inside is just as beautiful just more advanced and technical. The building has been divided into different sections. A section for singing majors, dancing majors, producing majors, rapping majors, producing majors and entertaining majors. In the middle of the building lays a big cafeteria where everyone can gather together and talk about their exciting day. 

Once the boys divide only on waves at the other. The other never really waves back only throwing a "bye" at the others direction. The waving boy never fully care if the other boy waves back or not but still skips over to his waiting boyfriend or soulmate. Yeah, they're soulmates. 128673 on one wrist 376821 on the other. "Jungkookie!" the boy squeals before pressing a kiss to the younger's lips. Afterwards, the other boy smiles and lets out a happy hum and kisses him again. 

"Let's go to class, Taehyung-Hyung."

♦♦♦

And one boy will always look longingly after the youngest of the two. Knowing there went something wrong with the numbers on Jungkook's wrist. Park Jimin has spent 5 years wondering where the last number on the youngers wrist came from. And what happened in that period of time when Jungkook suddenly disappeared and came back not remembering who Jimin was. He had simply forgotten all memories of Jimin. Everything that made the duo them he had just forgotten. So before Jimin goes to meet the two younger boys he quickly fakes a smile and comes up from behind them trying to scare them. The attempt goes well and both of the boys jump up and squeals. Now Jimin's smile is real now. Nobody can see the difference between his fake smile and his real smile because there is almost no difference. The difference has been reduced because of several years being used to smile fake and trying to look happy. 

"Hey, do you wanna visit my place after school," Tae asks and Jungkook nods instantly. It's not that Jungkook and Jimin are strangers. After convincing Jungkook that he and Jimin were best friends they just continued their friendship like nothing happened. But something did happen. Jungkook's wrist suddenly got an extra number. 

They weren't only best friends. They were boyfriends. Soulmates. But suddenly Jungkook disappeared and Jimin was left with an empty space in his heart. The weird thing is, Jungkook was the only one who disappeared. Jimin saw his mother and father in the supermarket one day but when they saw him they only looked at him with disgust painted on their faces and when they glanced on his wrist and his numbers they quickly fled, leaving Jimin confused and more broken. And when he finally got the courage to visit them they shouted at him: "It's your fault, you bastard! You made him forget! You made him dirty! You made him a stranger to me!" and when he tried to explain they only shut the door tight in the boy's face. 

At first, Jimin didn't know what Jungkook's parents meant by "You made him forget" but when Jungkook finally came back, the first thing he said to the older was "Who are you" when Jimin hugged him. Leaving the shorter heartbroken. But Jimin's heart broke more when he saw the change of numbers on Jungkook's wrist. His heart shattered into thousand pieces when he saw that the last numbers on Jungkook's weren't a 2 anymore. 

"...Jimin-Hyung?" a small voice takes him back from his memories. The voice that calms him instantly but also the voice that can make him break down into tears right here, right now because he misses that voice soothing him every day. But he knows that can't happen to him. 

"What?" He says softly and looks at the youngest. The younger smiles at him, his bunny smile shining on his face making him warm inside. "Are you coming over at Tae's after school?" No, because my heart will break even more when I sit on the couch beside you two while you're sugar-sweet to each other he thinks but he can't get himself to say it. Jimin shakes his head "No thanks, I gotta work on a dance today," he say. Just because he's a dance major he still gets vocal lessons because Jimin chose to. He's just not like Tae and Jungkook. They are singing Majors so they get more vocal lessons than him while Jimin get more dance lessons. They both pouts and send the dancer puppy eyes "Please Hyung?" Jungkook says while trying to act cute and he has to hold myself back so he doesn't squeal. "No," The oldest end up saying and luckily the bell saves him from explaining why. 

♦♦♦

As soon Jimin enters his room, he breaks into tears and throw himself onto the bed. This is the reason why he never visits his friends. Simply because everytime he sees Tae and Jungkook be happy and cute he can't help himself getting tears in his eyes. But he has to be strong so he always blink his tears away until at night where they can run free. He never blames the couple for being too couple-ish but blames himself for not moving on. He knows he stuck in his feelings for Jungkook and that's why he needs to cry at night or when he's alone. 

Because he is madly in love. 

First chapter is finally out. Hope you enjoyed it☺