6

"Hey, Hyung," a deep and soothing voice makes Yoongi snap out of his thoughts. He looks up and finds a breathtaking sight. Tae is dressed in an oversized sweater, the one Yoongi bought him for his birthday and the sweater makes the younger look small and cuddle-ish. The older only wants to hug him and tuck him in the biggest and fluffiest blanket in the world. But Yoongi knows that cuddling Taehyung isn't his job. That job belongs to Jungkook. Taehyung's soulmate. Every time Yoongi says that to himself he can't let himself believe these words. He doesn't want to believe that Taehyung belongs to a person that's not him. He doesn't want to believe that his chances are over. But it breaks his heart every time Jungkook comes over and makes Taehyung look at him with all the love in his eyes. Yoongi didn't realise that he went back to daydreaming until the younger waved his sweaterpaw in front of his face. "Hyung? You okay?" he asks worriedly and Yoongi nods quickly, don't want to worry the younger. "I'm okay, don't worry okay? Go worry about your boyfriend and his sore back," the older says with a playful smirk and the younger's eyes widen at his words. "Hyung you heard?!" he almost shouts and the older only shrug but his smirk gets wider. "AH, It's so embarrassing! I'm so sorry!" the younger hides his red face in his hands and luckily the older has some self-control so he doesn't squeal at the sight. "It's fine. Just warn me next time? Or maybe make sure that you make your room soundproof, okay? Or if you don't know how to do that we can just switch rooms because mine is already soundproof? You know, just do it when I'm not home," Yoongi says to the already embarrassed boy. His words only make the boy more flustered and soon Taehyung is hiding under the table where Yoongi sits. "AHHHH It's so embarrassing. It's just... We didn't know that you were home," the younger says and the older feels like a hammer just smashed on his already broken heart because of course, they wouldn't notice that he was home. Who in the world would notice his presence anyway? He sighs and gets up from the chair and walks slowly towards the bathroom. Wanting to paint more scars onto his wrist and tighs. But he doesn't reach long before being pulled into a hug by the younger. "Where are you all the time, Hyung? Why are you ignoring me so much? What changed? Was it me? Or was it you? Tell me, please," the younger whispers in the older's ear and Yoongi feels a tingle run down his spine. He sighs contently and leans into Tae's hug. "It's not that, Tae. It's just that every time I see you, you're with Jungkook or someone else and you know me Tae. I can't just make a new friend like you do and when I see with your friends I just feel like I should keep myself in the background. I don't want to ruin your friendships and I... I just want to keep myself away from you and your friends," the older says while trying not to cry. The younger doesn't say anything he just tightens his arms around the older's small body like it's made out of glass, beautiful but nonetheless fragile. 

"Tae?" another voice interrupts their hug and Yoongi feels the safeness of the arms around him disappear. He looks up and sees Jungkook stand in the doorframe looking at the two older boys. Taehyung walks over to him and gives him a kiss on the youngest forehead. Yoongi can only stand and look at the love the two exchange through their eyes. He fixes his eyes on his feet and slowly turns around to walk out so he can leave the couple. Like he's supposed to. "Wait, Hyung," a voice stops him in his tracks and he looks over his shoulder. "You can join us, right Tae?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi can feel his heart stop for a second. Because Jungkook doesn't look upset or jealous after he saw Taehyung and Yoongi hug. And Yoongi knows why; Jungkook trusts Taehyung 100% and the other way around. Because they are soulmates and that kills Yoongi slowly. Because he knows that he won't break their relationship just because he has the same numbers on his wrist like Jungkook. He quickly glances at Taehyung and shakes his head no. "No thanks. I think I have some homework to do so I have to skip. But thanks for asking," he says but that was the wrong answer for the two younger boys. "No," Jungkook says with a pout, "We're going to the bowling centre and you're coming with us," he says sternly. Yoongi raises an eyebrow and smirks, "Yeah? You sure your back can handle bowling?" he asks and sees Jungkook's face flaming up. The youngest hides in his face in his boyfriend's neck and Yoongi ignores the pain in his heart because Jungkook is adorable. "Tae! I said you needed to leave me alone!" he whines but the second-oldest just laughs and Yoongi's heart skips a beat at the beautiful sound. 

"I'm leaving. Bye," Yoongi says and backs away from the couple. His sentence makes the youngest look up from his soulmate's neck and he grabs the oldest wrist. 

"No! You're going to the bowling centre with me and Tae! And that's final!" the youngest says and drags the older to Taehyung car and push him onto the back seat before placing himself at the front. Taehyung comes after and places himself at the front. "Let's go!" the youngest squeals happily making the older boys smile at his happiness. 

♦♦♦