writer

Hey there guys. To those Kaye Cal fan out there hi and good day! I am one of you :) I just wanted to say that I was so excited to write my new story.. Idk, but I was kind of in a hold back to start up this story. I was debating whether to just do it or just run these thoughts off of my mind.. but yeah, i guess I just have to do whatever I felt like to.

It is kind of different from all my writings.

I was inspired to write this story cause I was crushing on a really cute talented singer, Kaye Cal. And maybe, if it's not bad, could you imagine her in one of my characters here. (I wish she wouldn't mind)

Twas running and running around my mind until I've decided to jot things down.. so here it is.

The following scene and characters were all came out of the playful thoughts of mine.. wala po akong pinaggayahan.. if ever, names or places could be all coinsidence.. I also used some of my fave song lines as the title to every chapter, and I hope it's okay.

I'm gonna say sorry ahead of time if ever man na meron kayong mamiss understand sa sulat ko, mejo nahihirapan kasi akong magfull tagalog kasi minsan hindi ko alam ung mga right term in tagalog.. I'm a Pinay though. Ung iba lang talaga na word hindi ko alam ang tagalog term, yung kahit na tagalog ako nahihirapan ako na iexplain sya sa tagalog? (Hahaha ang weird!) .. So aun na nga.. Salamat 😊😊

The photos used are belong to the rightful owner.

Xoxo
Ianahbanana