Ikaw ay isang Perpektong Anghel

(The Labo Song by Kaye Cal)

BE IN LOVE AND STAY IN LOVE! 😙

KAYE

Akala ko dati, nung first time ko sya nameet ang cool-cool lang nya. Yung walang kaarte arte. What you see is what you get na, sobrang jolly pa. Yung kapag tumingin ka sa kanya parang summer kahit na winter. Ang hirap iexplain but that's how I could describe her. Ang light light ng paligid kapag kausap ko sya.

But behind that, she's very deep din pala.

Naramdaman ko yung longing nya sa grandma nya. The way she speaks about her, it's not only the words you can hear from her lips but, the happiness in her eyes and the longing in her heart, all shown at the same time.

And that was the first time I saw her eyes welled up. She was not aware of the tears falling from her eyes. And all I did was carefully wipe off of the tears.

Crush I have to lighten up the sudden mood so I quickly changed the subject.

She gave me a confused look.
......

So ano na nga sino si crush? I asked for the third time.

Huminga sya nang malalim as she glanced on the ceiling.

I don't have any crush. She replied. Oh ikaw na!

I let a chuckle. She was still facing the ceiling and that gave me the time to stare at this beautiful delicate lady beside me. Her glistened eyes, her pinkish nose, her lips that looks so soft whenever she talks.

You. I said almost fainted. Her head instantly turn to my direction.

Ha? Sorry, what? Sabi nya nang nakakunot ang noo.

I said you.. ikaw.. i simply reply.

Alam mo Kaye ang kulit mo magtanong.. wala nga akong..

Ikaw ang crush ko! Ikaw Lu. Ikaw ang makulit e. I cut her off before she gets to finish her sentence.

Her eyes went round

Ako? Crush mo ko?!! Hahahaha I knew it. I knew she'll laugh!

Edi sige wag na kung ayaw mo. I deadpanned her. But she laugh even more.

Ambilis mo naman mag change ng mind Kaye Cal.

Ang cute mo kase kaya kita crush.

Cute lang??

Hindi. Sobrang cute. I gave her a mocking grin.

She smile and face the ceiling again.

Hindi ka ba galit? Tanong ko.

Why would I be? I should be proud, right? Kaye Cal.. she motioned her hand in the air A famous singer in town has a crush on me? I mean who am I, right? Tumingin sya sa akin. That's something you don't hear every day. Hahaha. And she's back on her jolly mood.

I'm serious, though! I exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes on me. Grabe, ang ganda talaga nya. Yung mga mata nya pinkish pa rin sa pagkakaiyak nya.

I believe that there's an old teens saying that, "crush is paghanga but sometimes nawawala. Hahaha I can still remember that. I think I wrote it in there? Bigla nyang sambit. At tumuro sa notebook na nasa kamay ko.

Crush is an admiration that may lead to the feelings you couldn't even control. Ha? San nanggaling yun? Bigla nalang lumabas sa bibig ko. Even she was stunned from my statement.

Very nice Cal, you just change the mood into an awkward silence.

Kaye ha! She warned

Why? What did I do? Tanong ko.

She got up at umayos na sa paghiga.

Nothing. Let's just call it a night.

So i fix my self in her bed, too. She turn her back to me and I did the same. Inabot ko ang lampshade and turn it off.

Kaye... tawag nya sa akin. Nakatalikod pa rin kami sa isat isa.

Oh, kala ko matutulog ka na? Sagot ko.

Good night Kaye. Her voice so soft.

Good night Lu. I replied, my eyes were half closed.

Kaye? Mahinang tawag nya.

Uhm?

I like you too..

para itong isang kanta na hindi ko malaman o mapantayan ang tono dahil sa sobrang ganda, na kahit papikit na ang iyong mga mata pipilitin mo pa rin dumilat dahil hindi mo gugustuhing palampasin itong pakinggan.

My eyes were shut and I can't help but draw a thousand smiles in my face. I just have to bite my lower lip so it wouldn't be obvious na kinikilig ako. 😁

I took a breath before I speak. Sweet dreams, beauty.