A tall young male rushed inside of school, trying to keep his hair dry from the storm outside.  Once again he is 2 hours early. School starts at 9, which means he have the school to myself.

He go inside the bathroom to check my hair. Before he opened the door, he hears sobbing sounds coming from the inside. he peeked inside to see a pink haired guy standing over the sink. His hair and was wet and either water from his hair or tears was dripping down from his face.

"Hey, you okay there?" The taller male asked while going closer to him. Once the pink haired guy heard him he stopped crying and looked at the taller male. His cheeks were stained with tears and his eyes were red. 

The pink haired guy stood there frozen. He didn't do anything or say anything.

"I uh.. never seen you here. Are you a new student?" The taller male asked while grabbing a napkin and handing it to him. The pink haired guy nodded while grabbing the napkin, wiping his tears. "I sorry, my Engrish is... no good. I uh... Korean." He said, smiling slightly. "I think I'm... at the wrong school"

The taller widened his eyes. He never met anyone that was Korean just like he was. 

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo." The taller bowed.

Both males continued to talk in Korean, since the language was easy for both of them, and get to know about each other. Soon, they ended up being friends.

Something bothered the taller male though. He feels like he seen this guy somewhere. Its like he knows him but he doesn't at the same time. 

"So why's your hair pink? Isn't that a color for girls?" The taller said.

"A guy can like pink too!"

"I know. I was just joking."

The pink haired male crossed his arms and walked out the bathroom.

"I'll give myself a tour of the school. Later on you can show me around again!" He grinned slightly while opening the door.

"Wait..." the taller said.

The pink haired male looked over his shoulder, meeting eyes with the taller male.

"What's your name?" 

"My name? It's Kim SeokJin."

"Thats a cool name, And welcome to Diamond Academy Jin."

"I said SeokJin!"

The taller scoffed. "Well, Im Namjoon. Kim Namjoon."

"Ok Joonie"

"Joonie!? Don't call me that!"