{If some words are in italic, that means they're speaking Korean.}

'I woke up in a very dim room, nothing but a hanging light bulb in the middle of the roof.

The light was nearly blinding me

I rubbed my eyes and got up, my back hurting from laying on the hard ground.

Once I sat up, I started to hear muffled screams and cries from the corner of the room.

Curiosity went over me so I slowly went to the corner, grabbing the hanging light bulb to see what was in the corner

My eyes widened "Ji-hyun?"

Ji-hyun was sitting in a chair, her arms and legs tied tightly to it. She stared at me with her bloodshot, teary eyes. There was duct tape over her mouth, muffling everything she says. Even with the tape over her mouth I can still hear her say 'help'.

"Ok... I'll try and go find something to cut you free"

I ran out the room door, about to trip over the stair case that I did not even know was there.

With every step I took, the stairs made a small 'creek' noise that made me get chills up my spine

Once I made my way up the stairs, I heard chopping noises from a room that was probably the kitchen.

I went over to the kitchen entrance and peeked my head to see who was in there.

There stood a familiar looking boy, turned the opposite direction from me. He held a knife in his hand that was slightly covered with blood.

I stepped into the kitchen, walking slowly to the boy

"Seokjin?"

He turned around, a shocked expression running over his face once he seen me

His white long sleeved shirt was splatted with blood here and there, some was even on his face.

"Awake already I see, Namjoon."

He smiled creepily and played with the blood covered knife in his hands.'

+

"Psst! Joon! Wake up"

Namjoon instantly shot up from the desk he was sleeping on.

"Yay! You're finally awake!" Seokjin said, clapping his hands softly.

"Where... am I? Are we still in school?"

"Yup! You fell asleep during last period which we pretty much did nothing in, and you were sleeping so peacefully so I didn't want to wake you up. Mrs. Syd was nice enough to let me and you stay in here until the school was going to close. Right now its... 4:54" Seokjin explained, looking at his phone.

"4:54?!" Namjoon sat up from his seat, looking at the clock.

Seokjin giggled softly. "4:55 now, silly, don't worry! I got your stuff from your locker while you were sleeping."

Seokjin grabbed Namjoon's super heavy backpack and slammed it on the desk. "Jeez, are you carrying weights in there?"

Namjoon grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder like it was as light as a feather. "No, you're just weak. I'm gonna be on my way to home now."

"I'll come with!"

+

"Hey... how did you figure out how to get in my locker?"

"I seen a paper sticking out from your giant class notebook. I figured it was for your locker combination because it was a blue piece of paper that everyone else got that has their locker combination on it. Don't worry I didn't look at anything else in there. I noticed that you did keep a lot of notes in that notebook so I'm so-"

"No... its okay. I trust you, SeokJin. You're my best friend." Namjoon spoke, cutting Seokjin off. He gave Seokjin a small dimple smile. "Aww... what a cutie" Seokjin cooed

Once they arrived at Namjoon's house, they said their goodbyes.

Right before Namjoon was about to unlock his door, he turned his head back to Seokjin, who was still in front of the house a few feet away from him.

"Hey, Seokjin!"

Seokjin turned to look at Namjoon, responding with a small 'hm'?

Namjoon hesitated before he started to talk. "When I was in class sleeping... I had this weird dream and..."

Seokjin tilted his head, waiting for him to finish what he was saying.

"Uh... never mind."

"Okay, see you tomorrow!" Seokjin said before skipping away.

Namjoon only turned back to his door and unlocked it.

One thing he couldn't just get off his mind was the dream he had earlier.