Author's Note

*in solemn Théoden voice* So it begins.

Yes, my dear friends, this is an author's note. I figured I should add one in at some point... so here we are!

For those who do not like long, dreary tales of the author rambling on and on, the first one-shot is the very next chapter!

If you're still here, I shall try to keep this quick and sweet:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve...

Wait, wrong speech. My bad.

For the times I get stuck in writer's block (which is more often than I care to admit), attempting to write other things often helps.

So I welcome you all to my book of one-shots, ranging from TH to LOTR, and everything before, in between, and after! This is my attempt to stop writer's block... we shall see what happens.

I will be taking requests!

But, this is not a smut/character x reader kind of one-shot book. I have a feeling that I would be very, very bad at those, so we won't even gaze in that direction.

If you have an idea that you'd like to see on paper though, or simply a preference of character for a one-shot, I would be happy to hear your requests! Bring on the inspiration!

Quick disclaimer (this was bound to come, I'm sorry):

All rights to the original creations go to J. R. R. Tolkien. I do not own any of the original characters and/or storylines!

Anyho, I really hope you all enjoy this! You have made it to the end of the author's note, congratulations! 

Updates will likely be random and totally spontaneous, just a quick warning. Requests could take a day... likey not more than a few. But as a writer's block outlet, it all depends!

Hannon le, mellyn! I hope you all have an amazing day!