Cavorting

"...And here is your room.'' The blonde stated, leaning casually against the door.

Natsu walked in, past the latter mage as he looked around at the interior. It was pretty simple; a bed, chair, draws... however like the rest of Sabertooth it still had a furnished and grand feeling to it.

The white dragon slayer started to close the door slowly from the other side. "I'll leave you in peace to get changed. But you will need to attend the guild meeting I'm holding in 5 minutes; so hurry up.'' The pinkette rolled his  eyes.

"Yeah yeah.'' He sluggishly replied, waving his hand to signal for Sting to leave.

The door closed with a 'clunk'

The fire mage drew the curtains, quickly stripped to his boxers, and wrapped his small, muscular frame in a long black dressing gown he had found hanging on the door, with red trimmings.

Grinning to himself for no particular reason; other than getting dressed in record time, Natsu opened the door and walked towards the guild hall... where he could hear...fighting?

He started to quicken his pace.

'I was wrong...' The pinkette thought to himself, frowning. '...Sabertooth hasn't changed much at all...'

Natsu slammed open the door to the guild hall, but immediately stopped.

He was introduced with a bright light flooding the room.

Yes, the guild did appear to be fighting... but there were piles of pillows covering every inch of the large space and numerous, cheerful mages causing a ruckus and throwing them around. They were pillow fighting?

The fire dragon slayer was soon knocked out of his trail of thoughts when a pillow smacked him directly in the face. There stood a giggling Yukino who had thrown it at him.

Wait... Yukino?

Just before Natsu could ask why she's here; his eyes caught a certain blonde in the middle of the room, pillows under each arm laughing triumphantly, as he stood over what appeared to be... Rogue... buried in pillows.

Sting also appeared to be wearing a dark green dressing gown, which, however... draped down exposing the guild Master's toned chest. The pinkette felt his face heat up as he stared at the blonde.

Suddenly Sting turned his eyes to the shorter mage who was a little distance away from him, and grinned brightly until another pillow was thrown into his face by Ogra which made the blonde fall back. Natsu giggled and ran up to the white dragon slayer impatiently.

"So this is the 'guild meeting' you were going on about?'' The pinkette smirked in question, with a hunched posture, towering over the blonde who was laid sprawled out on the floor... or well, pillows.

Sting sat up slightly, rubbing the back of his head with a large, goofy grin plastered on his features.

"Well, I thought we should mess around a bit...  so we can get along better y'know?'' Natsu smiled and nodded in approval, as Sting continued with a teasing tone of voice, still looking up at the latter mage: ''Plus we are using pillows so that we don't cause too much of a mess or destroy anything...'' He added a wink with the statement.

That brought Natsu's mind immediately back to Fairy Tail. The pink haired mage narrowed his eyes and looked down with a pained expression. Sting quickly caught onto this and widened his own eyes.

"Wait-sorry, I didn't mean to-''

WHACK

Surely enough, the pinkette had plummeted a pillow right into Sting's face.