Chapter 4

Cuddling

Yoongi's P.O.V.
I was trying to sleep, but I just couldn't. I hated sleeping on the sofa more than anything.

One, you can't roll around like you do in bed.

Two, you can't maintain a good sleeping position.

And three, it's unacceptably uncomfortable.

I let out a frustrated groan as I sat up from the sofa. It was dark in the living room and we can barely see anything. I bet my face looks horrible because I haven't slept even a bit.

I ruffled my hair and tried to sleep again. I tried different sleep positions, but sofas are just not fit for this. I tried to turn around but I just ended up falling off with my head hitting the ground.

I stayed on the ground with my face looking up although there was nothing to see but pitch darkness.

A thought suddenly hit me.

How the hell was I going to deal with this for a month!?

I wailed loudly out of frustration forgetting that MinYoung was sleeping in the other room. I quickly stopped and put my hand on my mouth stopping my loud wailing.

I stood up and tipped toed to my room where MinYoung was soundly sleeping on my bed.

My bed.

My lovely bed.

Oh, I missed my bed.

I wanted to sleep in my bed.

I approached my bed where MinYoung was sleeping. She wasn't even moving. She probably doesn't roll around much. There was a nice space on the bed next to her. I took this chance and laid down. My head on the soft pillow and my body on the comfortable mattress.

I missed you, my love.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I felt something really close to my back. I slowly turned around to see MinYoung's sleeping face.

When did she scoot closer?

I looked at her sleeping soundly for a while. She suddenly buried her face in my chest. I froze at the action but soon came back to reality. I tried to move her away but she wouldn't budge.

"Mom..." I heard her mumble.

Was she dreaming about her mother? Is she remembering something?

I decided not to interrupt this. She was thinking of her mother. I noticed how MinYoung was getting comfortable while I was completely frozen.

Honestly, I'm still asking myself why I decided to let her stay over.

That day she stopped me from calling the police, I got a chance to stare at her eyes.

Her eyes, they were different. Scratch that, she was different.

Staring at her sleeping figure made me want to take care of her. I felt like I was looking at a little girl who needed a brothers care.

My eyes started getting droopy as I kept staring at her. Without realizing it, everything went blank and I found myself drifting off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
MinYoung's P.O.V.
My eyes slowly opened as I felt some sunlight covering my face. I slowly sat up and stretched my arms while my mouth automatically opened to yawn.

I realized I was in bed. I looked next to me and there was no one. I could've sworn I felt someone was next to me during the night.

I shook the thought off my head and went out of the room. I saw Yoongi inside the small kitchen making... breakfast?

I quickly ran and sat down after smelling eggs and bacon. A wide smile appeared on my face as I thought of food. Yoongi turned around and jumped in surprise as soon as he saw me.

"When did you get here?" He asked

"Just now," I said.

He stared at me and then sat down with his breakfast on a plate. I looked at him expecting him to give me food as well, but he just ate his.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm hungry"

Yoongi looked at me and scoffed. He smirked and stared at me.

"Then make yourself something." He said.

I blankly stared at him eating his food. I then realized that he won't try to make me anything.

I let out a sigh of frustration and walked up to the small refrigerator. I grabbed eggs and started to cook them. For some reason, I seemed to understand how this worked. I smiled and kept on cooking food for myself.

"How'd you sleep?" Asked Yoongi.

"I slept well,"I said.

"Did you...by any chance...remember anything?" He asked.

I stood there frozen. That question made me nervous and anxious.

It reminded me that I won't be able to stay here forever.

"N-No..." I stuttered.

Yoongi stood up with his plate in his hands and headed toward the sink.

"We're going to get you some clothes today. I'm going to take this chance to go grocery shopping as well." Said Yoongi as he washed the dishes.

I looked at him a bit confused.

Shopping?

I didn't feel like going out. For some reason, I was afraid something was going to happen when I go out. I had a bad feeling.

"We're leaving when you're done eating breakfast." He said before walking to his room.

I nodded and let out a sigh.

I guess I'm going shopping.

A/N:
Hey you!
Yes you!
I just want say...
You are an amazing person for reading this book 😉

Show your appreciation towards this book and vote!

Bye Bye~