The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(5)

The girl that was supposed to be helping Alejandro find a tuxedo; was eating him alive with her eyes. I sat on the couch, waiting for her to give him clothes. But I was sure that wouldn’t happen anytime soon. I had been sitting down for nearly ten minutes; all I have seen her do is glance at him then giggle. It was beginning to irate me.

The girl glanced at Alejandro, giggling she handed him a black tuxedo. He smiled kindly at her, walking into the dressing rooms.

“He is so dreamy.” She told me all lovey dovey.

I smiled at her sarcastically. “He is charming.” I gritted through my teeth.

Only if you truly knew how he was; you wouldn’t even want to look at him. It wasn’t new to me seeing girls drool over Alejandro. I said it before; he is dreamy, especially when he wears loose skinny jeans, a low V-neck, and a beanie. He wasn’t bad looking; it was just his reputation that made all the handsomeness go to waste.

He stepped out of the fitting room; showing off how he looked in the tuxedo. The girl sighs, loving how he looked. I lowered my head trying to hide my face expression to him. He looked like those old gangsters; with the long jacket and super loose pants.

That had to be the ugliest clothes I seen him wear in his life.

“I don’t like it.” He said, scrunching his eyebrows together.

I coughed, covering my laugh. “I agree. Let me go see what I can find.” I told him; getting up from the couch.

Scanning through all the tuxedos, I tried to imagine Alejandro in all of them. He needed something that showed his nice body but not too much of it; he clearly needed straight leg pants. Loose pants didn’t look so good on him; he needed something that looked adolescent like on him.

 I grabbed a pair of black straight leg pants from the rack; then I went to the shirt section selecting a lilac color. Beside the entrance of the store they had the jackets; a grabbed one randomly.

He wasn’t the picky type and I doubt he wouldn’t want to try on what I selected out for him. He had no options we either found him a different tuxedo or he was wearing the gangster looking one.

I walked inside the dressing room, trying to figure out what fitting room he was in.

“Where are you?” I called out for him. Someone grabbed on to my arm pulling me inside one of the rooms.

Alejandro stood in front of me half-naked; all he had on was his boxers. An evil smirk spread on his lips. “Admit it you like what you see.” He gave me a small turn, forcing me to see his entire body.

I rolled my eyes, handing him the clothes I selected for him. “I seen you in boxers before it’s nothing new.” I responded, sincerely.

Whenever I would spend the nights at Gabriela house; Alejandro would come over. Sometimes I would come home early and either Xavier or him would be in nothing but boxers. At first I would have eyegasms just seeing Alejandro but as time went by, the feeling went away.