xxxi. JUNE 12th

TAMPONS!
( chapter thirty one )

yes.

OMG

ANGELINA REALLY

YOU AREN'T KIDDING ME?

no, i'm not kidding you gaten

OH MY GOD

I LOVE YOU

I'M SO SORRY

I'VE BEEN A TOTAL JERK AND I REGRET EVERY SECOND OF IT YOU'RE THE—

i know, sunshine to your raincloud

and it's not ALL your fault, i gotta take some blame too. i never really listened to you and i was ignorant. i never really thought about your feelings, only mine. i'm sOrry, gaten. i love you.

ew that was an ugly voice crack

i take that back, you're the worst human being in the world

haha, you wish, you love me

that's true, and you love me as well

and i never won't ever stop

sweet

what now

actually, i have no idea

wait, can we switch to FaceTime? i need to see your beautiful face

what's beautiful about it, it's trash

well as someone who cares deeply about the environment, im here to pick up trash. how bout 7 o clock, does that work?

you're so stupid and i love it

i know. also im hanging up to call you on FaceTime, not because im a jerk

love you rat

love you snake

bye

bye

CALL DURATION
00:03:12

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM GATEN

ACCEPT                          DECLINE

when angelina accepts the call, she's met with gaten's smiling face, and multiple noises coming from the background. from the looks of it, he was on set.

"hi. uh, you on set?" she asks, hoping to see the rest of the cast.

"actually, yeah, i am. guys, come over here, it's angelina!" he yells, turning around. angelina stares at the boys' curls and yearns to reach out and entangle her fingers in them.

as gaten turns around, many more people come into view. the first one she sees is the iconic redhead herself, sadie sink. "angelina!" she squeals, basically shoving gaten's face away from his own phone.

"sadie! i love and miss you!" angelina says, the smile on her face getting bigger by the second.

"me too babes! anyways, i gotta go, bye!" sadie waves, running back to the set where she had to film.

next, angelina sees the boys that might be annoying, but still loves them as her best friends, finn, noah, and caleb.

"hey guys!" angelina waves, and they wave back.

"he's not being a dickle anymore, is he?" finn asks, a smirk on his face.

"it was one time, oh my gosh!" noah yells, his cheeks beet red.

"what he means is angen is officially real now, right?" caleb asks hopefully.

"i mean, i guess?" angelina shrugs and caleb rolls his eyes, all while still smiling.

in the background, a voice calls for the three boys, as well as gaten.

finn, noah and caleb say their goodbyes, but gaten stays on for a few minutes, just staring at the girl he loved in admiration.

he wanted to hold her in his arms. he wanted to run his fingers through her long hair. he wanted to be with her.

suddenly, he gets an idea.

"so i've gotta go, but i got a quick question."

angelina raises an eyebrow. "and what might your question be?"

"when's your musical? y'know, into the woods?" he asks, a smirk playing on his lips.

"uh, june 12th. why?" angelina asks, although she has her suspicions.

"no reasons. alright, i gotta go. i love you!" gaten says, not wanting to hang up.

"love you too! now go to work you dork." angelina scolds, all while grinning.

"whatever mom. bye!"

"bye."

CALL DURATION
00:11:27

___
KATIE SPEAKS!
theres like 588 words of pure angen ur welcome

also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K W O W

anyways,

1.) im posting this at 10:54 pm i need help

2.) theres like 8 or 9 chapters left im gonna cry omg