jungkook - request

Your phone rings, Y/F/N illuminating the screen. Feeling the need to rant, you don't hesitate to pick up.

"Look, before you say anything, I need to rant so shut up and listen."

You grab a bunch of pillows and put your phone on speaker, prepared for your large rant.

"It's Jungkook again. Yesterday, I was casually walking through the mall in search of a cute top and chose to stop over at Chatime. He was in front of me, ordering. That's normally not an issue and I was admiring his back when he turned. Freaking turned! I'm sure my face was beet red. Anyway, he asked me which flavour I liked and I stuttered but managed to get an answer out. It wasn't even my favourite flavour! I don't think it was a flavour because he like gave me a sympathetic bunny smile! How is he so cute? Huh? Explain this logic to me. God, it's so annoying how I find everything about him perfect but I can't tell him!"

You let out a much needed breath, waiting for the barrel of responses coming your way. Only soft breathing was to be heard on the other end. The silence was beginning to make you feel nervous.

"Y/F/N?"

"Um, Y/N, it's me. Kookie. I wanted to ask you something but my phone died so Y/F/N gave me hers."

You collapse onto your bed after hearing his deep voice on the other end. Feeling extremely embarrassed, you shove a pillow onto your face and scream. You just told your crush that you thought he was perfect. If the world chooses to swallow someone up, you hope that it will be you.

"I'm so sorry! Please forget all of this. I'll just go now." You cry out, almost pushing the 'end call' button.

"Wait! I did still have to ask you something. Did you want to go out with me?"

Everything stops for a moment as your mouth subconsciously spits out a yes. He laughs on the other end.

"Maybe now you can tell me why I'm so perfect."