jungkook

He's sitting alone, you think to yourself as the drink in your hand slowly becomes tasteless. Jungkook sits with his legs spread apart, his elbows propping his face up on his thighs. It shocks you that someone like him didn't get a date in time for prom. You really want to ask him for a dance but are afraid that it might end badly.

"Tto witaerowo tto wiheomhae
So bad why urin yeah
Deo beotigido jitaenghagido
So hard hard an dwae"

You smile at the song playing, recalling how many times you replayed this when you needed a good dance. Jungkook looks like he could use a good dance, you comment in your mind as you hand your drink to some random guy. He looks up at the sight of two heels waiting in front of him. His eyes widen in pure amazement of how stunning you look.

"Can we dance, Jungkook?"

He smirks softly, accepting your extended hand. You lead him to the middle of the dance floor, expecting it to be one of those cute romance movie cliches where the girl has to physically move the guy's hand to the right places but he immediately finds the perfect place on your hips.

He spins you out, noses almost touching when he reels you back in. Your heart stops when he smiles at you, making his lips just brush up against yours. Before you can gain full control of your body again, he's spinning you around. You stop in his arms, slowly swaying to House of Cards. You break into a breathless grin, laughing when he spins once more, this time landing you in a dip.

He lowers his head and trails kisses down your neck, stopping at your collarbone with a smile on his face. You're about to say something when he comes back up, kissing up your jaw until he reaches your lips. He looks into your eyes for permission, grinning when they give him a yes. He presses his lips to yours, slowly lifting you up in the process.

The entire hall stares in awe and envy, cursing themselves for not grabbing you or him. Sucks for them because you aren't letting him go.

 Sucks for them because you aren't letting him go