"Make an introduction first" They told me

I fell for him when he wasn't. 

This is a story about me, an ambitious girl with talent to convince people, and Damian my soon-ought-to-be-soulmate.

 Yeah .. how should i start. I probably think it was the 4th of July in year 2009...

-flashback-

"Mom? Did you ironed my yellow blouse?" - "Yes, why?" "Hell no! This blouse is supposed to be worn wrinkled." Oh man, my mom has no sense of fashion.

Hey, I'm fresh-turned 17 and welcome to the cursed life of mine. I live with my family in london and I just hate that gloomy weather of this city. There's my 35 year old mom, who's the most irresponsible woman in the world and : No, I do not exaggerate. When I was only 3 years old , my mom forgot me in a supermarket (which mom would do that to their own child??) and I cried like 3 hours until I fainted and she found me uncounscious in the sweets department when turning back after realising something's missing.

Then there's my 19 year old brother Deres who's lost his manhood when he was 16 and outet himself the following year. My mom was shocked and was gone for a month to clear her head ,coming back she didn't wanted to tell us where she'd been , but she accepted after disgussions with Deres his sexual orientation. What a magical place it must've been so that she understood his "news".

Man we where THE topic of conversation..

And then there's my father, a guitarplayer longing for his career to come .But he's too old ..and when i say  'to old' i mean 40 years. He was the one who taught me playing the guitar when I was just 6 . So this is my passion you could say?

And singing. I love singing ! Everywhere is fine as long as I can raise my voice.. shower,mirror,kitchen,street,underground station, school,gym .. just Anywhere!

I can cook as well.. but mostly I try to bear in mind that something is on the stove and then after watching TV it's always like "*sniff* HOLY SHIT! The Cake!! " or it starts to burn itself in the kitchen( I probably got this irresponsibility from my mom).

And my clumsyness.. "You're just like your old great-grandfather.He used to break everything he got into his hands just like you!".. I could say from my great-grandfather.Just in case how much of a clumsy person I am.. Wonder why my mom's ironing my clothes..

Okay that's it.. Oh hey wait I have to tell you about my talent of convincing people. You know I am a person who does a lot of stuff like stealing, robbing and who gives a lot of beatings. And there was this one thing where I had to clean up the dirtiest part of london as a punishment and I convinced Teri& Raim my closest friends and the most clean people you could find on earth, to help me scratch shit, pee, puke and bubblegum from walls down, without using money or getting any expectation of any reward from them. Call it what you want but I can convince everyone to everything believe it or not. 

So .. how could a beating girl combined with clumsyness and irresponsibility, find herself a proper man who'll love her until death? Well I tell you. I just go on where I suddenly stopped. 

Just like every girl in the world I have to go to school.With a new cheering additude I want to start school over wanting new things to happen like getting a boyfriend and so on. I think 10th grade is gonna be awesome. 

After my mom ruined my blouse I had to wear a completely new mixed outfit giving Teri and Raim the first thing to confront me with. We sit in our general corner in school.

"Omg! you look so girly! I love it, you're so cute.. Oh , I'm sorry.. you're not cute but more of a woman in that blue dress." You know I hate to get called 'cute' but Teri is just this way she keeps on saying what's on her mind. You can see it positive as negative but I see it in a positive way 'cause f.e. she always notices when I have like a milk-moustache or a huge pimple and reminds me of it. I can tell her everything and contrariwise. "Thanks. But you too " I reply.Teri wears a sun-like-yellow maxi-skirt combined with her favourite cream-coulour lace top without sleeves along with some gladiator sandals and it just shows her fragile, happy and caring personality.

"Haha sorry but Teri's right " Raim smiles. Yes Raim is like a girl who smiles a lot and people around her start to suggest how long that innocent smile of hers is about to stop. Sometimes it looks really ridiculous.. But you can have a lot of fun with her she goes along with the flow.But Raim (and Teri) gets pissed easily when I have my anti-social moments and just leave my trash on the street or somehow."Because people like you do exist the world is a total garbage heap so if you don't pick that up do not wonder why.." And then I take my garbage and throw it in the bin. It's always the same. 

"So what's your new pledge for this year?" Teri asks this every year and every year Raim and me always repeat "Better marks and finding true Love" but it always won't change. Teri doesn't need this. She already found her Mr.Right and is the class representative because of her awesomly good marks. "I hope so! I'll be cheering for you guys"."Haha great. We'll look forward to your support'' We kept on chatting about holidays guys and various other things girl usually talk about.

Yes, this year's gonna be awesome.