N I N E T E E N

19| C O W B O Y

TEAM FREE WILL 2

TEAM FREE WILL 2.0 soon arrived at the Stampede Motel in Dodge City. They bought a suite and headed to their room with Dean leading. Zenja chuckles at her brother's clear enthusiasm towards the old west.

He grins and faces them. "All right, this is supposed to be the best room in the joint."

Dean unlocks the door and switches the lights on, only to reveal a cowboy styled room fitted with picture frames of different cowboys.

"Oh, ho! The Wild Bill suite.", Dean laughs as he looks around at all the cowboy decor, horse paintings, horns, antlers, animal heads, and photos of famous old west figures.

"Wow.", Sam and Zen muttered in surprise with slight horror. Zenja tried to hold back a laugh as she watched her big, bad, brother fangirl over cowboys. Sam, Cas, and Jack on the other hand, are more bewildered than impressed, but Dean's having the time of his life.

"Pretty cool, right? Dude! Check it out, check it out, check it out.", Dean says to the group and points at a picture frame. "Clay Allison - gun fighter extraordinaire, right? And, uh, Curly Bill Brocius, which - now, now, now, little fun fact here - was killed by Wyatt Earp himself.", he states with a smug look. The group looks at him in amusement.

"Not kidding. Johnny Ringo, Billy the Kid. Oh, look!", Dean exclaims as he walks over to the other pictures.

"He really likes cowboys.", Jack muttered to Cas and Zen.

They watch as Dean boops a stuffed buffalo head on the nose and says, "Hey, big guy. How you doin'? That's... What's going on, Calamity Jane?"

Zen laughs and shakes her head." You have no idea...", she says just as Castiel mutters, "Yes. Yes, he does."

"Doc Holliday! Hey-oh! This is awesome.", Dean has the biggest smile on his face as he faced the group. "All right, I say quick shower, steak dinner, and then tomorrow, we hit up the cemetery." He says before walking over to the bedrooms.

"Sounds like a plan.", Sam states as Dean swing the saloon door open.

Zen looks at Sam. " So, who am I bunking with?", she asks.

Sam grabs his bags from the floor. " Depends if Dean looses on rock, paper, scissors again.", Sam chuckles and walks inside the bedroom.

"Oh, yes! Stirrup hangers!", Dean exclaims from inside. Zen shakes her head at Dean and follows Sam inside the room, leaving the two awkward angels alone.