Chapter 4- The hangout

I meet Nat and the others outside the school.

"So where to first Alya?" I asked causing a smirk to appear on her face, strangely enough, the smirk she was currently wearing with a hidden intense behind it was the same Creepy Uncle Peter's. Was it comforting? It was more like concerning.

"I thought maybe we could all go over to the park for a bit maybe go to someone's house later." Said Alya as we walked to the Park across from the park.

Alya really didn't know what to do. I mean, I get it this was very sudden and they don't know me that well. I really don't see why the invited me to this, I am just an awkward spaz teenaged boy here. In Beacon Hills, I was the boy who ran with wolves, the boy who had a crush on a girl since the second grade {just another victim of unrequited love}. I was the weak human in a red hoodie and Baseball bat in hand with a plan. Here, I am a normal teenager. Oh, who am kidding I was still as far from normal as I was from Beacon Hills currently. 

I sighed as I laid down on the grass under a tree watching the clouds as the cotton buds in the sky mortified into different animals, shapes and touting images of his past such as a cloud that looked like an oni's mask or the one that looked like the Japanese symbol for self {5}. I felt someone move next to me. My whiskery coloured eyes moved to see who had joined me but I was only greeted by the vibrant green eyes of the one and only Adrian Argest.

"So Stiles what are you doing?" asked Adrian

"Well seeing this situation is worse than the time I got a restraining order." I let slip out before I cringed at what words had just come out.

He looked at me stunned. Damn it brain and mouth disassociation.

"WHY DID YOU GET A RESTRAINING ORDER?" Adrian said a little louder than necessary

"I was a prank gone wrong and besides it was later revoked," I said trying to justify myself a bit but it only made the tense atmosphere tenser.

We lapsed into a pregnant silence before Adrian spoke again.

"What's your favourite colour?" he asked which caught me off guard, no one has ever asked for my favourite colour, not Scott, not Isaac and definitely not anyone else in the pack.

"It would have to be blue and red," I said causing Adrian to lightly nug me.

I pulled my eyebrows to get in pure confusion before Adrian rolled is amazing coloured eyes and said, "What kind of red and blue come on, describe it to me."

"Red, not just any red though it would have to be the same red as my hoodie, blue, a baby blue the same colour as my CJ Jeep back in Beacon Hills which was originally my mum's," I answered smiling at the image of when I was five and my mum got me on her lap and let me hold the wheel as we pulled into our driveway.

I then asked him, "What about you?"

"What about me, what?" asked Adrian seeming a little out of it

"What's your favourite colour dude."

"It would have to be green, like emerald, brown like a rich honey or whiskey and of course midnight blue like ladybug's hair." Said Adrian but once again I found my eyebrows being pulled together in confusion.

"What, a ladybug doesn't have hair."

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO LADY BUG OR CHAT NOIR ARE?!" Adrian said very loudly which brought Alya over to us.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE?!" Asked Alya in almost a screech that could put a banshee to shame

"Well done you have just discovered what was already been known, now who are ladybug and cat noir?"

"Chat Noir." Alya corrected causing me to run red and grumble under my breath before Alya pulled out her phone and shoved it in my face. 

"This is ladybug and Chat Noir."

I was still confused

" So they dress up in tights for ...fun?" I asked tilting my head to the side not getting it.

"No stiles there Paris superheroes."

"Paris has superheroes that dress up like a bug and a cat," I said stating the fact Alya had just given me.

"Yes, Stiles," said Alya rolling her amber coloured eyes

"Okay, so not the strangest thing I have to hear or seen good to know."

" So what is the strangest thing?" asked Nat who had also joined us followed behind Mariette and Nino.

"I walked in on my English teacher trying to kill my friend and she stabbed my father in the right shoulder with a knife." 

They all looked horrified and stunned into silence, okay stiles maybe being a bit truthful isn't helping you make friends. I thought as I rolled my eyes at their faces.

"'You don't yet?" I asked 

"What was going on in Beacon Hills?" Asked Adian 

"You know, serial killers, mass murders, the odd mugging went bad, you named it any horrible thing had and could happen," I said before I mental facepalmed myself because I had let a half-truth slip from my lips yet again.

The sun begins to set and Nino said, "How about we move this to somebody's house before it becomes too dark, besides it's the weekend tomorrow."

"Well It can't be my house my sisters will keep us up all night," said Alya

"Father doesn't like it when I have a big group of people over at our house, he is working on a project," replied Adrian 

"Can't do it at my house my parents will be watching us consistently," said Nat

"Same with mine," said Mariette

"Can't go to mine it's way too loud with the band studio next to it," answered Nino

I sighed and realised we would have to go to Mr Agrents apartment.

"I guess we are going to my house," I said 

"Aren't your parents home?" Asked Adrian confused 

"My dad's still in Beacon Hills," I said as we all begin walking 

"What about your mum?" asked Mariette causing me to stiffen before I answered 

"My mum died when I was 8 from frontotemporal dementia," I said before I started walking a little bit faster than the rest of them trying to avoid looks of pity.

"So who are you living with?" asked Adian because he wasn't there I introduced myself

"I am living with my dad's friend Chris Argent, My friend Isaac Lahey and my frienemy's  Uncle Peter Hale," I said as we arrived at the apartment building.

"You guys can get settled in while I make dinner," I said as I started cooking in the kitchen.

Please let this night to turn into a nightmare.