I'm getting ahead of myself...

Author's Note: This is a story that my friend SeraphinaShade1217 and I came up with randomly during a conversation (You should check out her stories they're awesome). It may not be the best story but hopefully you'll enjoy it. This is a sort of crossover between the anime Trigun and the Percy Jackson series. The pairings in this are Nico x OC and Wolfwood x OC

Disclaimer: We do not own Trigun, the Percy Jackson series, or any of their characters. We only own the characters Hayden Walker and Seraphina Shade.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

BOOM!

All of the people inside of the ballroom whirl toward the noise to find a hole blown into the wall the size of an elephant. Two people, a man and a woman, walk through the destroyed wall into the ballroom, with grins on their faces, acting as if nothing abnormal had just occurred. The man with dark hair, and eyes equally dark, was in a black suit with a white button-up that was opened slightly at the top, with no tie, and a cigarette hanging out of the side of his upturned mouth. In addition to that he had a cross the size of a person strapped to his back. The woman was wearing a strapless forest green gown with her short brunette hair in a bun. Then another couple seemingly just appeared from the darkest corner of the room. The man with dark hair in a fine tailored Italian suit and the woman in a stunning strapless black gown with silver trim, and her dark hair cascading down her back. Both couples walked to the middle of the room and got into dancing positions. The woman who helped in the destruction of the wall called out to the band, "start the music!" Since no one knew how to respond to the situation they just continued dancing and playing music as if the two couples had been there the entire time.

Now let me introduce you to these two couples. The couple that blew a hole into a wall just to make an entrance (and because it was fun) was Mr. Nicholas D. Wolfwood and Miss Hayden Walker.

The couple who shadow travelled into the room just to make an entrance (and because it's awesome and mysterious) was Mr. Nico di Angelo and Miss Seraphina Shade.

Why would you do these things just to make an entrance you ask? Well ask yourself this: why not?

When your life is living hell you should have a little fun every now and then. It had only been a month or two since Seraphina and Hayden escaped police custody, faced an attack of random demons, monsters, and thugs, and had to blow up some buildings, steal food, and protect around 200 homeless children from freaking society. but im gettng a bit ahead of myself... lets start a few months ago when this all began. 

Hayden had been captured by the police and was fighting her AWAKENING......

A/N: Hey guys. SeraphinaShade1217 speaking........

dont you love cliffies? 

no?

well.. crap.