Chapter1-Love Story

Heyy' My name is Queen and I live in the A i just got up for school and about to get in the shower until I heard my phone vibrate and I got a text from my bestfriend Taniyah.

Besty💙💚💛💜: Do you want a ride to school today??

Me: yea ig are u trying out for the cheer squad this year??
As I sent the message I put my phone face down on the bathroom conner and started my shower.

5 MINUTES LAYER

I got out the shower and was trying to decide wat to wear so I looked through my walk in closet and thought about my outfit it was some ripped blue jeans and peach jacket with some wheat ones. I heard my phone vibrate and thought it was Taniyah but it was my bf kameron.

 I heard my phone vibrate and thought it was Taniyah but it was my bf kameron

👑My👅headache👑: heyy lil girl.

Me: stop playing wit me kameron.
I went down stairs and seen my dad and he was making breakfast.

Good morning dad I said with a small smirk as I walked up to him and gave him a kiss.

He said good morning hunny are you eating breakfast today and I lookes at him and said that I can't I'm already late with a small smile as he fixed me a plate it was 6:58 and I put the plate in the microwave and texted my friend.

Me: where yo ass at its 7:00?? and but my phone on the table to go get my jacket she was outside and started hunking her horn so I ran down the stairs and kissed my dad once more and left.

I went outside and seen my friend and jaliyah and I walked up and hopped in the back seat.

heyy y'all i said with a smile.

Taniyah Pov

Hey Queen I said

we pulled up to the school and I seen Queen boyfriend and lesly. Lesly is a girl that juss came to to this school this year and she was cute and all she is Mexican mixed with white tho.

I looked at Queen and she was already staring at me and she shook her head and I said sis calm down they might juss be talkin but Queen wasnt trying to hear me so we got out the car and walked up to them and queen walked straight up to kam I knew in my head she was mad tho.

So I walked over there and I heard Queen say kameron who is dat and he started laughing in her face and she smacked the fuck out of him and said kameron stop playing wit me who is dat bitch before he could even say something I walked over there and said come on sis calm down  it ain't that serious let's go to class bef I'more we end up late so she said okay and kameron I'm not done talking to you cause u shouldn't have tried me .

On our way to our first class we ran into sakhia. Sakhia is our best best friend we've known her ever since kindergarten so yea we was real close.

Hey sakhia and gave her a hug.

wassup taniyah where y'all finna go she asked.

Before I could speak Queen spoke and said to our first class.

Until I look at my phone and it was going on 7:30 so I tapped Queen and told her that we had to go cause the bell was bout to ring so we hugged sakhia and ran down the hall and we made it to class at the exact right time cause soon as we stepped in the bell rung so we looked at each other and started bussing up laughing then Queen realized that Lesley was in our first class a soon as I spotted wat Queen was looking at Queen was on her way to her and I tried to grab her wrist but she yanked away from me and sat down next to Lesley and said hey how are you? As I looked into Queens eyes I knew she was mad in the inside so I juss sat down and didn't say anything cause I knew she was  gone make it a big deal.