Chapter2-Love Story

The next day

Queen pov
So bae are u gonna go to the concert with me today I'm going to go see g herbo I asked.

Yea ig what time do it start because I have something to do? Kameron asked.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes and said what's so important kam.
He looked at me and say nun its juss i have to do some then he stopped talking cause his phone went off like 5 times and I said damn yo phone blowing up who is it.

Nobody even thouhg i knew he was lying so I snatched his phone and ran to the bathroom and I seen that it was a text from that girl name Lesley like she was blowing him up so j juss had to see what it said before I could read it I heard kameron bang on the door witch made me jump. Kameron I asked u who is it u couldn't be honest so I look my damn self and why are you texting her anyways who is she to you kameron cause im- before I could finish my sentence he said nobody damn I was juss helping her around the building she came up to me and asked me to help her I cut him off so how does she got yo number then can you explain dat you know what forget here take yo phone and I through it on the couch.

Kameron pov

I shook my head this girl is crazy I don't want her to think I'm cheating on her with that girl but she juss text me and said

Lesley😩: Hey so are u still coming over tonight because I going to the movies and I have an extra ticket😏

I looked at the text and placed it face down on the little table in my gf room and she was coming out the bathroom and with a outfit that I had so when she was done doing her hair and stuff she took me home to change and I said we matching tonight she said yep.

Queen povSo when when made it to the concert we took a lot of pics we got a picture with g herbo and everything it was lit like when h herbo was singing next thing u know we hear gunshots and then i felt this sharp pain in my stomach and I looked ...

Queen pov
So when when made it to the concert we took a lot of pics we got a picture with g herbo and everything it was lit like when h herbo was singing next thing u know we hear gunshots and then i felt this sharp pain in my stomach and I looked at my hand I was shot blood was all over my hands and the last thing I saw was kameron come pick me up off the ground and then every thing went boack.

Struggling tryna wake up to see where I was I looked up and I was in the hospital and I looked around my room to find kameron sleep on the little couch that was in the room then my room door swung open and I seen my doctor and my bestfriends and my mom I could see the worry in there eyes and when door closed it woke up kam.

Then I looked straight up at my doctor as she began to talk. Missy u are lucky because if the built would have hit something in your body u would have been in a coma she said. As I shook my head and looked at kameron his phone started ringing as he left the room my bestfriend asked what happened to me yesterday I told her all I remembered witch was that I was recording and singing and taking alot of pics we heard gunshots and I was trying to run until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I seen kameron pick me up and then everything went black and I woke up at the hospital.

TWO DAYS LATER

Me and kameron went to the park and he let me use his phone cause I wanted to listen to my favorite song until he got a text from Lesley and of course I'm gone be noise so I clicked on it and read it it juss said hey but I continue to read more until I found out he went to the movies and stuff with her I ticked me off and I was already mad so I took most of my anger out on him but kameron
kameron bro wtf is wrong with yo ass like wtf is going on with u like y'all keep tellin me y'all studying but it don't seem like it like u went to the movies with the bitch like come on now yo ass thought u wasn't gone find out huh well I did and u got me all the way fucked up because u lied kam u lied how- I got cut off

I didn't lie queen there is nothing going on between me and Lesley I swear I'm sorry if I bothered u dat I went to the movies with her but there's nothing going on okay? He asked I didn't respond

He spoke again, im sorry queen I love u. Do u kam if u did u would have neva did dis shit i ttthink we should juss take a break kam cause I'm tired I'm tired of yo games and yo lies I juss can't- I got cut off again when his soft lips met with mine.

Queen we don't need no break okay cause I'm your and your forever I'm sorry okay?

Okay I said looking down at my feet. I don't know its juss some bout kameron dat makes me feel some kind a way like he juss reads my mind and when I'm mad at him he juss make me love him even more we have been dating ever since 5th grade.

It was silence between us for a minute until kameron spoke again.

I love u queen

I love u too kam even tho u making me mad all the time and u be wanting to kill u but I love u too. I'm ready to go home now.

Why u wanna go home so early its juss 7:20 chill with me he said as he sat on the swing and grabbed my arm and me made me sit on his lap.

Kameron pov

I love queen alot she juss be over reacting bout little stuff sometimes and I mean it is kinda irritating but it is not because I know she doing dat because she loves me and I love her too. We sat at the park a lil while longer and queen ended up falling asleep in my lap so I decided to pick her up and take her to the car cause I didn't want her to wake up so I drove to my house and laid her on my bed my parents where out of town for some business stuff i don't know but they won't be back until some time next week and queen mama divorced her dad so queen only lived wit her dad and her dad was koo so I don't think he would mind if she stayed juss for the night.

I had went to go get some clothes to change into so dat i can get in da shower so I grabbed some basketball shorts and a t shirt.

I have washed my hair first and then started on my body I took me like 20min to get ready and by the time I got out queen was woke.

She asked me can she use my charger and stuff so I gave it to her and asked do u want to stay or do u want me to drop u off at home.

She said stay while she plug her phone up I asked do u want something to sleep in she juss nodded and i gave her a t shirt and some boxers so she went to go get in the shower while I went to lay down and i heard my phone go off and I got a text from Lesley

Lesley🙄:can u help me tomorrow😊 wit da project

Me:umm i don't think I so not tomorrow I have some other stuff to do

I heard queen come out the bathroom and got in the bed and turned the other way so I did the same and pulled he close to me and held her tightly as she fell asleep