Chapter 10

Nearly two weeks had passed since the death of her brother and no matter how much Marisari wanted to be sad, she just wasn't. Actually, Sari had never been happier, no longer living in constant fear of his wrath or having to tip-toe around his feelings so as not to cause a tantrum.

She had sent a message to her little sister telling her of their brother's demise but was yet to have heard back from her.

Right now she was content to bask in the sanctity of her husband's warm embrace before facing the day ahead. Unfortunately Marisari couldn't dally for long; she had plans to go to market later.

Sari was now five moons into her pregnancy and D'Leh was getting bigger everyday. He was a very strong and active prince and made sure his parents knew he was there at all times.

Just as Sari was dosing off again D'leh gave a particularly hard kick to her side waking not only her but Drogo as well.

Drogo grunted at the impromptu wake up call and rolled over to face his beautiful wife. He saw that she was also stirring awake and gave her a sleepy, half smile, "Hmm, Good morning my little Dragon." He whispered as he reached down to rub the spot his son had kicked.

Sari returned his smile, "Good morning, my Love. Your son is very active today." Her words were followed by another kick.

Drogo chuckled and stood to his feet, baring all of himself for her eyes, "Yes, I can feel that. He will be a strong boy." He told her, leaning down for a kiss before preparing himself for his day.

Marisari followed his lead, getting out of their bed and began dressing herself as well. The noise they were making as they moved around the tent caused Tala to awake as well.

"Hmm, what are your plans this morn, Sari?" Drogo asked casually as he took a seat in the middle of the room and began braiding his hair.

Sari walked over and sat behind him shooing his hands away and taking over the task herself, "I'll be at the market all day with Tala, Jorah, Doreah, Irri and Rakharo. And yourself, Drogo?" She asked as she began adding bells to his hair.

"I will be gone on a hunt with the other men for most of the day. I will not be back until late." He told her and he sat still and let her work.

After she was finished, Marisari gave a small, teasing tug to the end of his braid. Drogo turned around swiftly and playfully growled at her attacking her neck with kisses and lighthearted nibbles. Sari gave a shriek of laughter, "No, Drogo, Stop!" She giggled and tried to worm herself out of his hold, "Let me go, you brute."