"Hey! You guys the feds?"

"I have no clue what I'm doing."

--------

[Corinna]

After yesterday's revelation, I decided to tell Steve about Rumlow. At first, I thought about not telling him, but then I didn't want to deal with a disapproving Steve Rogers.  He seemed like an overprotective dad and I didn't want to deal with his disappointment if he found out I was going after Rumlow behind his back.

I press the button to the elevator and tell Jarvis to take me to the top floor and patiently wait as I bob my head to the elevator music. Once the door opens, I quickly step out of it and look around for any sign of The Avengers. I hear distant conversation and as I walk down the hall, the voices get louder and clearer and I immediately recognize Steve and Trisha's voices. Once I reach the end of the hall, I awkwardly stand and look at the scene before me.

Trisha and Bucky are lounging on the couch, while Steve is standing, talking to them about something. Should I knock on the wall to get their attention? Before I can figure out how to enter the room, Trisha jumps up and runs towards me.

"Corinna! I didn't know you were going to be coming here today." Trisha says as she gives me a quick hug.

I give her a small smile and quietly reply, "I came to talk to Steve about Rumlow." I glance at Bucky who's watching the both of us with a frown before looking back at Trisha. "Can you keep Bucky busy? I don't know if Steve would want me to discuss this in front of Bucky."

"Yeah, of course." Trisha replies nodding her head furiously. She turns around and gestures to Bucky, "Come on Buck, let's go to that diner I was talking about."

Bucky slowly gets up from the couch and glances at Steve who is looking at me with a slight frown. I look away from his gaze and look at Bucky who's now a few feet away from me. I give him a tight-lipped smile as he walks past me to follow Trisha out of the room. I look back at Steve who now has his arms crossed over chest with an expectant look.

"We need to talk." I start off, internally cringing at how it sounds like I'm going to break up with him.

"I'm all ears." Steve replies as he sits down on the couch, patting the seat next to him. I walk towards him and drop onto the couch and face him.

"Okay, I'm just going to say it," I say before continuing, "Brock Rumlow is alive and he knows that Bucky is here." I watch as worry flashes through Steve's eyes.

"How do you know?" He asks.

"He ordered a HYDRA agent to torture information out of me about Bucky's whereabouts. I didn't say anything though, and he ended up shooting himself before I could get anything out of him." I explain with a shake of my head and a sigh.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Steve asks as he tun concern etched onto his face.

"I mean, I'm telling you now aren't I?" I reply, arching a brow as I cross one leg over the other. "Anyways, I thought I'd do the courtesy of letting you know that your best friend's life is still in danger." 

"Are you sure it was Rumlow that ordered the attack? My friend fought him at the Triskelion and he was pretty sure that Rumlow didn't make it out alive." Steve explains.

I nod my head, "I'm 95% sure that it was Rumlow. He called the agent's phone, but I had to pick it up since the agent was dead and bleeding out in my bedroom. It was his voice Steve, I just know it." I say staring at the carpet with a frown as I clasp my hands together in front of me.