Bloody Mary - Tom Holland

FINALLY GOT RID OF MY WRITERS BLOCK!! Thank you everyone for all your support and comments, sorry I haven't been able to reply to them all. There is so many ;-;

Tom Holland edits are amazing and so damn fine.

Follow my fan account on Instagram for updates, requests and to keep up? At tomhollandsspider 

WARNINGS - Bit of fun and don't shit yourself reading. Language. I used a load of Stephen King quotes to write this chapter.

Alone. Yes, that's the key word, the most awful word in the English tongue. Murder doesn't hold  a candle to it and hell is only a poor synonym. 

There are three types of terror: The Gross-out: the sight of a severed head tumbling down a flight of stairs, it's when the lights go out and something green and slimy splatters against your arm. The Horror: the unnatural, spiders the size of bears, the dead waking up and walking around, it's when the lights go out and something with claws grabs you by the arm. And the last and worst one; Terror, when you come home and notice everything you own had been taken away and replaced by the exact substitute. It's when the lights go out and you feel something behind you, you hear it, you feel its breath against your ear, but when you turn around, there's nothing there...

All these feelings were shoved into one awful night of events. It all started with Harrison's idea...

"Hey how about we play kiss, kill, marry?" Harrison joked spread across his hotel bed. Currently sat within Tom and Harrison's shared hotel room I giggle lowly at the suggestion.

"Damn Haz, I haven't heard that since high school. I once had a group of girls play that and some how I was involved. Weirdly enough I was the one they all wanted to marry!?" I laughed at the memory sipping my coke.

"I don't blame them Y/N." Tom smirked making me choke on my (salad) drink. I laughed and winked at him. 

"So Haz, Natasha, Tony and Thanos." I laughed squeezing the metal of my drink making it curve. 

"Marry Tony, kiss Natasha and kill Thaos." He smiled while I felt insulted.

"How could you not marry my queen!?" My back rose of from resting on the wall. Harrison was in front of me lying on his front on the bed with his legs in the air like a school girl. Tom's head was lain on my legs after he had a long day of filming.

"I know she's your queen but Tony's loaded." Haz emphasised the last part and my back reconnected with the wall. 

"Good point but your still a bitch for saying no to Nat." He laughed with a snort and I felt Tom giggle on my thighs. 

"Hey Tommy, you going to kiss Y/N's thighs all night or join in?" Tom blushed and sighed.

The game went on for awhile but where I want to get up to is...

"So Y/N?" Lifting my head over the boy's mini fridge where I was fishing out something to eat.

"You don't have to pay for anything in there if you answer me this." Harrison smirked sat next to Tom on the floor. Tom looked about ready to go to sleep.

"DEAL!!" I grabbed more than I could hold meaning practically the whole fridge. Taking most of the food to eat later I only left one tiny milk cup for coffee.

"Ok, Tom Hiddleston, Anthony Mackie and Tom Holland?" Blankly staring back at Harrison my eyes widened. 

"Oh, ok." Checking to see if Tom was awake he looked like he was gone, slopped against the wall. It was unusual for him to be asleep especially with what we were doing. Guess it was a long day of filming.