Chapter 6

-------------2 years later-----------
It had been 2 years since Lír was first brought to Kattegat. She only had a few months before the next trade between King Ragnar and her father. The past two raids had been in Mercian lands, Northumbria was left alone. The last thing Lír wanted was to go home. She would much rather stay and be a viking, she may have been born a saxon, but she had the heart of a pagan.

--------------Great Hall--------------
"Lír" Ragnar called. "You only have a small amount of time left hear before you leave. You have been loyal to my family, and the truth is, you do not deserve to be a slave. For your last year you are a free woman."

"Lord Ragnar I do not know what to say, thank you." Lír said with a greatful look on her face." Ragnar nodded and Lír walked out of the hall. With a smile on her face, the first one in a long time.

Later that night during the Ragnarsson's dinner, Ivar noticed that Lír wasn't there. "Where is that slave, the pretty one,... Lír?" Ivar questioned his father.

"I freed her, Ivar, she doesn't deserve to be a slave, at least not her last year with us." Ragnar explained to his sons, who all had a liking of her, although none more than Ivar.

"Father, where are you raiding this year." Ubbe asked.

"I want to raid Northumbria, forget the deal with King Ælfric."

"And what of Lír?"

"Well, Ubbe. I guess we will see what happens when we go."

--------Streets of Kattegat--------
Ivar crawled around the streets of Kattegat to the beach. On the way Lír spotted Ivar and went over to him.

"Prince Ivar, may I sit?"

Ivar only nodded. She bent down and sat on the sand, it was quiet until Lír said "your father has freed me, but I am afraid I will be back in a prison soon enough."

"What do you mean?" Ivar asked giving her a confused look.

"My parents, they hate pagans, they will hate me."
Ivar gives her a sympathetic look before looking down.

"Ivar I must ask you something. I want you to teach me how to fight."

"No Lír, I cannot teach you have my father, i'm sure he would. Or my brothers."

"Ivar I want you to do it."

"Lír, when I train, I sit on a tree stump. I-"
Ivar tried to continue before Lír cut him off.

"Ivar, you have beat your brothers while sitting on that stump. You are a great fighter, I want you, not your brothers."

"Meet me in the woods tomorrow." Ivar looked away and didn't say anything else.
Lír smiled and left.

-------Lír's bed chambers--------
Lír layed down on her bed thinking about the next day. She thought about the times she saw Ivar fighting with his brothers, he was a great warrior, he thinks his legs are a weakness, but they are his strength.

Lír fell asleep and had a dream about the next day. Ivar was teaching her to use a bow and they stood close. Lir turned around and looked into Ivar's ocean blue eyes, he leaned closer to her and press his lips against hers. He pulled back and she opened her eyes. Gasping. She woke up, breathing heavily. She smiled at the thought of Ivar.

----------------Woods-----------------
Lír walked into the training area in the woods, where Ivar was waiting for her.

"Lír, you are starting with a bow, come here." Ivar said to Lír, who had a surprised look on her face, thinking about her dream.

Ivar showed her how to hold and shoot, he gave her the bow and had her stand right next to him. She shot the bow and grazed the edge of the target, with the arrow still soaring through the trees.

"You'll get better, at least you didn't miss completely." Ivar laughed through his teeth.

She and Ivar spent the rest of the day out there. After the bow he tought her how to hold a sword and some moves, which she did surprisingly well. During her training they came close togerther several times, but her dream was not reality. At least not at that moment.

------Ivar's Bed Chambers------
Ivar crawled back into his room and onto his bed. Thinking about Lír, he hated himself for liking- no, loving her. He knew she would be returned to her family and he would never see her again. There was no point in telling her.

Ivar heard a knock at the door. "Enter." The woman came in, it was Lír. Ivar sat up to look at her, she was wearing thin red dress.

"Hello Ivar." Lír said with a smile on her face.

"Lír." Was all Ivar clould say.

"I need to tell you something" Lír confessed. "I had a dream last night, you were there, you kissed me, I didn't want it to end." She leaned over and placed her hand on his chest, and placed her lips on his. It was everything they had both dreamed.

He kissed her back roughly, grabbed her, threw her on the bed, and undressed her. She put her hand on his cock which was already getting hard. They took each others clothes off and threw them off the floor. He broke the kiss and worked his way down to her breasts. Biting her left nipple and massaging the right. Lír moans his name in between her breath's. "Ivar." He started to rubb her clit roughly, she was soaking wet. He came up back to her lips. He pushed his cock into her slowly, so it wouldn't hurt her. As he was entering her, she winced in pain that soon turned to pleasure. "Faster!" She commanded him. He pounded into her, and felt her clamp down on him, as she moaned in pleasure, she came, and he came inside her right after. They layed in bed panting while laying close together. They fell asleep in each others arms.