Ship Graveyard

Wrecked ship? Need supplies? Need a huge eel that your dragons are terrified of? Come over and RP.

Dragon Scenarios:

1. You had been chased by some Hunters when you saw wrecked ships. You quickly flew over to one and his below deck. The boat had water in it so you were on the stairs. Suddenly the water moves and a giant eel comes above water. You?

2. You were exhausted and needed to land. You found some wrecked ships and landed on one of them. A dragon comes up from below deck and turns to you. You?

Human Scenario:

1. You had crashed your ship at the Ship Graveyard and decided to explore. All of a sudden you hear a roar and the sky lights up for a second before a dragon falls out of the sky and crashes in front of you. You?

Shifet Scenarios:

1. You land on a ship surrounded by fog. You look around for a second trying to see through the fog when you see a dim glow. You move towards it when it brightens and you see a dragon standing in front of you. You?

2. You were following a ship when all of a sudden wood rains down on you. You try to swerve but you hit the now wrecked ship. You fall unconscious and when you wake up a woman is standing over you. You?

All Scenario:

1. Make it up.