Leaving Canada

I woke up feeling really tired, yet really excited. Tomorrow Im going to be leaving Toronto,Ontario and moving to L.A. That's where I used to live until I was five because my parents got divorced, but while in California I had a really awesome friend his name was Trevor Moran.We always kept in touch since I moved despite the fact that we were born in the same hospital at the same time. So when I told Trevor that I was moving back to Cali he was really pumped. Both are families are close,before I left California my family and his family has dinners together. "Preston!" I hear my mom calling me from downstairs. "Yea mom?" I reply back. "Come downstairs and eat breakfast I made your favourite!", instantly I ran downstairs and went into the kitchen, and hugged my mom saying " Thanks for the blueberry pancakes mom"she smiled and kissed my forehead "No problem Pres". After breakfast my mom said "Go clean up we are going to the Eaton Centre to get some new clothes for our flight to Los Angeles tomorrow" I said "Okay mom". When we got out the car to enter the eaton centre my mom gave my $500 cash to go shopping for new clothes, she said "only buy what you need, and try on everything before you buy, ok?" I said " Okie Dokie mom" as we went different ways my mom quickly turned around and said "Oh, Preston when your done meet me at the food court, ok?" I said "aha ok mom". I then turned around and made my way towards H&M and spent $400 just on clothes that took me at least three hours just looking around that two-story H&M building. After I was done i made my way to the food court and I saw my mom waving with eight shopping bags on the ground "Preston! let's go now!" She shouted and some people even looked "okay mom!" I shout back. As we enter the car I gave my mom the remaining $100 "oh why thanks Preston" "No problem mom". We finally got home its like 5:00 we have been at the mall since 12:00 p.m. "Preston, what do you want for dinner?" mom asked me " umm,let's have poutine, I mean its Canadian so might as well" my mom laughed. When me and mom were eating dinner we talked about how California is complete y different then Canada. Then after we finished dinner Trevor texted me saying "Heeeeey!! I literally cannot wait for you to come back to Cali! its gonna be soo much fun hanging out with you,anyways ttyl gotta go make an o2L video" i replied with "aha okay Trev see ya soon". I helped mom with the dishes and now we are just packing stuff in our suitcase and getting ready for tomorrow. All of our appliances are going to be shipped tonight to L.A. "Preston you go get some sleep cause you will need some energy tomorrow" "okay mom you should too". As I finish up brushing my teeth and i enter my bed, my door opens and its my mom shes comes to tuck me in and says goodnight.I wake up, and I go to my bathroom i take a shower and brush my teeth. I am feeling really really excited to move today, i run downstairs and my mom is waiting with her suitcases and she smiles and says "Ready,Pres?" i say "Ready". As me and my mom leave our house and lock it, we smile and hug for our new chapter in life. We enter our car and drive to the new owners of our house and give them the keys, now we make our way to the Toronto Pearson International Airport. As we enter the Airport, we look at our flight and get our tickets. We are two hours early, so we decide to get Tim Hortons for our breakfast. I got a donut and a french vanilla, my mom got a donut as well and a vanilla bean latte. After Breakfast we wait for our flight. "One way to Los Angeles,California is now ready" me and my mom both turn and smile at each other we get our carry ons and get onto the airplane, to Los Angeles,California.

Hi everyone I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Oh sorry if the grammar isnt that great. but the next chapter will be better and include the youtubers. So yeaaa thanks for reading!