California

"We,will be shortly landing in Los Angeles, California so please fasten your seatbelts" the captain said, "Finally, after five and a half hours were here mom" "it wasnt that long Pres" she gently punched my arm. "We have landed in Los Angeles, California" everyone started clapping to thank the captain.

"Preston let's go get our suitcase's and get to our house" "Okay mom" we finally I've made it back home, to where I belong. "Pres come here I found our suitcase's' I ran over and got my suitcase. Now we make our way over to the front of the airport. As me and mom were about to call a taxi we both here someone shout my name "PRESTON! OVER HERE!"

My mom turns around and see's Trevor and his mom, so my mom and me ran over to them. "NICOLE!" "TAYLOR!" Me and Trevor both looked at each other laughing because of the fact our moms just embarrassed them selves. We all exchanged hugs, and make our way to Trevor's car.

"So Preston how's everything" Nicole, Trevor's mom said "Um its great actually,its good being back home" "Aha thats good" she replied back.So as we arrive at me and moms new house Trevor comes out of his car to help us unpack and so does his mom. After three hours were done unpacking,

"Preston, tomorrow we will go get lunch at Lemonade" "Lemonade?" I said awkwardly "Yea Lemonade dont worry they dont only sell Lemonade aha, so I'll see you tomorrow?" "See ya tomorrow". As Trevor and his mom leave me and my mom just get ready for bed

"Pres, do you have jetlag right now?" "yes I do" my mom smiled and said "Then let's get to bed and wake up early and start our new chapter" "Aha okay, goodnight mom" "Goodnight Preston". I went into my bed at 8:00 pm and I fell on my bed and just slept. I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, as I got of bed.

I took my phone off the charger and checked the time it was 11:30 am, "well damn, I was tired" talking to my self I then brushed my teeth and took a shower and went downstairs and saw my mom drinking a cup of coffee and talking to someone. I was creeped out for a second but then I saw it was Trevor,Nicole,and Blake (Trevor's Brother)

"Good Morning Mom and Good morning Moran's" I said "Hey Preston look its Blake" "Hey Preston I haven't seen you since you were so much smaller" "Aha" I said "Preston you ready to go to Lemonade?" Trevor said, "Yup lets go!". As I am getting my shoes on I say "Goodbye Mom love you and bye Mrs.Moran" "Bye!" they both said.

I entered Blake's car and Trevor said " Oh Pres theres gonna be some of my friends there" "Oh cool" I was really excited to meet new people and make new friends. "So Preston how was Canada?" Trevor and Blake both said at the same time, they both laughed "It was cool there, Um lots of nice places to visit, and just to clarify there are no polar bears or igloos everywhere"

They both laughed once again. "Oh yea Trev, how was your O2L tour" "Dont even get me started it was honestly the best thing ever I met a bunch of fans and they were all nice to meet". I was proud of Trevor for going on tour with the other O2L boys. "Guys we are here" Blake said

As me,Trevor,and Blake enter "Lemonade" I see all these youtubers smiling and laughing. Trevor just walks in and all eyes are on him, everything is silent "Hey guys, this is my longtime friend Preston." everyone just says "Hey Preston" which was just amazing so there were four spots empty so I asked Blake who the fourth seat was for,

"Oh it's for Trevor's girlfriend" oh that makes sense I said in my head. So I say beside Kian Lawley, Trev's collab parter,and he started talking to me and literally in like five mins we became instant best friends, so i just made one new friend in L.A., ten minutes later a girl walks into "Lemonade" and time froze, like it was only me and her in the room,

So she continued walking over but then she stopped, and Trevor got up from his seat and kissed her. Trevor called me over and introduced me to his girlfriend "Preston meet Amanda Steele"

Okay, so I hoped you guys enjoyed this second chapter um yea sorry for not updating it earlier I was busy. But anyways thanks for reading my story!